Welcome To Senior Year

I walk closer to my group of friends. I first go after my boyfriend. I pull away the girl he's making out with and smack him straight across the face.

"What the hell Calum?" I snap now turning to the slut who he was kissing.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING. YOU KNOW IM DATING HIM.... WAS DATING HIM." I yell in her face pushing her back. She doesn't do anything but run away scared.

Word of advice. Never get me pissed off.

Calum stands there frozen. I turn to him and slap him across his other cheek.

"WE'RE OVER." He shrugs and walks away knowing not to piss me off anymore. I walk to Gemma my best friend crying on the ground. I bend my knees down to get to her level.

"Gemma what's the matter?" I sigh patting her back. She looks up at me. Her makeup was running all down her face, her eyes puffy and her lip bleeding from biting it too much.

"Those... Those jocks. They made my shirt fly down." She stuttered. I rolled my eyes and told it was gonna be okay. I looked at my guy best friend with his bloody nose.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked knowing it was something stupid.

"I got a bloody nose... Cause.... Cause." He tilted his head at Gemma. I widened my eyes and laughed.

"I thought you were gay Tyler." I chuckled.

"So? It still happens." He murmurs.

*RINNNGG RINNNGG*

Time for first period.

I begin walking to wellness.

Yes. I know. Having wellness first SUCKS ASS. Your wet for like the next four periods and you kinda smell.

I walk into the gym and go to the locker rooms. I change into my gym tank top and my spandex shorts. I throw my hair into a high ponytail and walk out.

"KATE!" A voice rings. I look an it's Tyler running towards me. He's allowed to be on the girls team cause I made the coach give into my begging. Tyler and me are almost as close as me and Gemma. But Gemma has been my friend for longer.

Tyler grabs my hand and we both skip to the side of the court.

"OKAY LADIES. YOU WILL BE PLAYING VOLLEYBALL TODAY. BOYS WILL BE PLAYING BASKETBALL ON THE OTHER HALF OF THE COURT." He yelled blowing his whistle letting us start our game.

"WAIT A SECOND." he yells.

"WE NEED TEAMS ARRANGED." He looks at me and this other slutty girl.

"Hemmings!" He calls me to be captain.

"Micheles!" He calls the other girl. As she walks to the side of the net she sticks her ass in the air and stands on her tippy toes.

I stand next to her and bump into her side.

"OHHHHHHHH I'm SOOO sorry." I snicker as she rolls her eyes at me. Tyler giggles covering his mouth.

"Okay... Hm. I'll have Tyler, Megan, Lizz, Angela, Ashley, and..."

"Uhm I have to choose some!" She screeches elbowing me. I glare and elbow her back sticking my tongue out at her. She choses some people and two people are left. I choose mine as she take hers. We go to our sides of the net and begin our game.

As we play my mind wanders off. I still play the game good, I just am in deep thought the whole time. Calum cheated on me, probably over the summer too. He didn't even really care after I yelled at him. Shows how much he cares.

After the volleyball game we head to the showers. I quickly take mine and out on my regular clothes. Tyler meets me outside the gym doors. We have every class together. Gemma and me have none together though. Which sucks.

"HEYYY Katteee!" He says girly. I laugh and hug him. He's the most amazing best friend. And because he's gay makes it way better cause people can't think we're dating and he can come over and have sleepovers with me.

Tyler's frame is adorable. He has thick black glasses making his hazel eyes appear big. He has a light lavender dyed hair that is sometimes in a quiff, but sometimes down. It's a tad bit wavy when it's down. He's very skinny. His style is always a button up skinny shirt with black skinny jeans. He is plain adorable.

"So are you sad about Calum?" He asks making a conversation on the way to second period, math.

"Eh. I knew he'd do this. I don't deserve a boyfriend as good looking as him." I murmur sighing. Tyler stops me and gasps.

"Don't you say that girl. Your beautiful. And Calum didn't deserve you!" He says putting his hands on my shoulders. I fake smile and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Ty." I say as we continue to math class.

His words swarm around in my head for the next few hours.

I'm not beautiful. I mean I'm not the ugliest but I'm not prettiest. I'm medium height, long curl, brown hair with autumn brown eyes. I'm not that "pretty".

We get to the end of the day and Lexi drives me home. We sit in silence the whole time until we get to my house. She say bye and I walk to the door. I walk inside and see my brother in his timeout chair.

"Geez Jake, what did you do this time?" I laugh. He shrugs and laughs. My older brother Luke appears from the hallway. I groan and brush past him to my room. I honestly don't like anyone in my family except for my little brother sometimes. The oldest of my siblings moved out years ago and has a kid. If she was here it'd be a lot better.

I flop on my bed and pull out my phone. I kiss the screen.

"Oh how I missed you." I joke. I unlock it and open Instagram. 10k followers? Wow. Then I see something in my news feed. It's Calums account.

He's with another girl at hi house in bed, already. What a man whore.

-------------

Okay so this is a new story, please vote, comment and share c:

The people that play these chapters would look like:

Kate- Eleanor Calder

Tyler- Tyler Oakley (Youtuber)

Gemma- Gemma (Harry's sister)

Calum- Calum Hood (5SOS)

Luke- Luke Hemmings (5SOS)

Those are kinda obvious but some people may not know who they are so they can look them up!

Love all of you!

5+ reads for next chapter!