Aftermath

Harry-

On the way home from the move theater Kate was silent. She wouldn't say a word, even if i asked her something. I don't know if it was because of me, or because of Calum. Hes a douche bag. I swear if he messes with her one more time I'm going to fucking beat him to a pulp.

"Harry..?' Kate spoke up.

"Yes?"

"This is all my fault. I made your face bleed, you hand bruised, it was all because i wanted to get back at Calum. I'm sorry."

I'm bleeding?

"No,no,no,no no Kate. This is none of your fault. Don't you EVER think this is your fault."

If i wouldn't of charged at Calum none of this would've happened. Though, if Calum never cheated on her then nothing bad would've happened. I've never liked Calum, hes always pushed me and this other kid around at school.

" Drop me off a block away from my house..."

"What why?' i asked confused. Did she not wanna be seen with me?

"I- I just wanna be dropped off here! Jesus Christ do i have to tell you everything on my mind?!" She snaps.

"Fine, get out. ill see you later.." I sigh and she unlocks the door and gets out. Still says nothing. What did I do? What did i say? I drive away and head home thinking of billions of reasons why shes pissed at me. I know shes bipolar but shed never act this way towards me.

The only other time shes done this was in third grade, we fought over which one of us loved each othe more. It was a friendly love, at least to her. She ended up giving in when i tackled her to the ground and hugged her for two hours straight at our favorite place. The giant oak tree in the woods.

Kate-

"I'm home." I yell as i walk into my house. Luke appears out of the kitchen and has a confused look.

" Whats your problem?" I ask narrowing my eyebrows. He brushes past me, acting like i didn't say anything.

"Fine then beotch." I walk back to my room and throw my bag onto the ground. I put my hair in a messy bun and lay on my bed. My phone goes off and i take it out of my pocket revealing thousands of notifications. Instagram, facebook, texts,calls, kik. everything blowing up. I open instagram first and see that I'm tagged and mentioned in tons of photos and short videos.

All about Harry and Calums fight....

---------

30+ reads for next chapter!

vote-comment-share

read my two other stories; "Dont Let Me Go''' & "Angel From Hell"