Lake

I arrive at the lake and see that Ashton is already there with a blanket and ice cream cones.

"Aw ashton." I flash a huge smile making him chuckle.

It was around the beginning of August so people were still there in the water. Ashton had swim trunks on while I had a sweatshirt and boots on.

"Where's your swim suit?" He asks whilst I sit next to him. I drop my head down and sigh.

"Sorry. I guess it's just you going swimming." I say smiling back up at him. He grins shaking his head.

"I brought my mothers swimsuit just in case. She's small like you, so you'll fit right into it." I widen my eyes.

"Wow. Smart planner." I kiss his cheek and head off to the bathroom to change. From a distance I can see how red his face is. He dropped the ice cream into the sand from being astounded.

--------------

"ASHTON STOP SPLASHING ME!" I yell holding in my laugh. He fake crys.

"I'm sorry Kate! Please forgive meeeeeee!" he whines like it's the end of the world. I run to him and hug him.

"I still love you dork." He grabs my hand and puts his hand on my waist.

"LETS WATER DANCE!" Were in the shallow part so we can perfectly touch the bottom.

I laugh so hard from what he says I fall to the ground. I accidentally kick his leg and he falls on top of me. He blushes deeply. I lean forward and put my lips on his. His hands are beside my head. He leans forward even more.

I can't help but feel all warm inside. Like ashton is... Perfect. He's beautiful, cute, funny, outgoing yet shy, and isn't over protective, like some people I know.

His lips pull away and I smile.

"Sor-"

"No. You don't need to apologize." I cut him off putting my finger to his mouth. He stands up and lifts me up.

"Jesus, Its freezing." I say looking at the sun that's now setting. He wraps himself around me and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Warm now?" he asks. I nod.

"Yes. Thank you ashton."

"Kate?"

"Yeah?" His grip around me tightens lightly.

"Wil-l you be my girlfriend?" I smile and look up at him.

"Yes."

-----------------------

Thanks for so many reads guys!

Sorry I haven't updated in so long!