Movie Date

Harry-

As we arrived at the movie theater we went straight to the movie to avoid people talking to us, Katie hated being surrounded by people.

"Come on harry!" She says pulling at my arm. I follow and sit with her in the middle section.

"Remember if you get scared ill be here for you." She jokes and grabs my hand.

I get this weird feel in my stomach. I know I like her but I've never gotten this butterfly feeling.

The movie begins and we sit screaming and hiding our face in most of it.

"Tell me when there's another scary part." I say from underneath my hands. Katie watches the movie inspecting it closely. She suddenly screams and buries her face in my chest. I smile and make her look at me.

"And I thought you'd be protecting me." I grin moving closer to her. She blushes and leans forward.

Our lips lock together as the movie plays in the background. All I can hear though seems to be fireworks and streamers.

She pulls away and giggles.

"Your a good kisser."

"I know." I reply flashing a wink.

The movie ends and we walk out. Only to we Calum right there.

"Look what we have here." He smirks, I swear his eyes turn a shade darker.

"Calum leave us alone." She snaps grabbing my wrist and dragging me away. Calum follows behind us and pulls her back by her shoulder.

She gasps and lets go of my wrist. Calum hold her in his arms touching her everywhere.

"Hmm I miss this." He coos darkly. Katie has tears streaming down her face. I grit my teeth and run up to him taking her out of his arms and pushing her away from him.

"Leave. Her. Alone." I demand punching him in the jaw. The force pushes him back against the wall.

"Fuck you." Calum sneers and straightening up off the wall. He comes towards me and try's to punch m. I stop his hand with mine and twist it throwing him back.

By now everyone's attention is on us. No ones daring to even stop the fight.

"Now you listen, you broke her heart, you leave her alone now." I finalize walking away to Katie.

She's standing there not knowing what to do. She smiles and embraces me in a hug.

"Harry....." She says lightly into my chest.

"....Thank you."

---

A/N: thanks for 15 reads!

20+ reads for next chapter!