Hide It With A Smile

My phone was blowing up, I clicked on every social network to get the notifications away. People tagging me in tons of things. People messaging me.

slut.

whore.

two-face.

ugly.

All things being said about me.

I called Harry to ask if he was getting things too.

"Harry?" I ask sighing.

"Yeah?"

"There's posts EVERYWHERE about you beating up Calum. You seeing them too?"

He sighs deeply, I can imagine his head hanging low as he frowns.

"Yeah."

"People are gonna look at your differently tomorrow at school."

"Yeah, so?" He asks sounding like he doesn't give a fuck.

"So? People might not hang out with you anymore and some people may wanna hang out with you." I start to raise my voice.

"So I don't care. As long as my friends stick with me from this point forward I'm fine."

"Whatever."

Harry says nothing, waiting for me to continue.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"Thanks......"

"For what?" He responds with a confused tone.

"For everything. I wouldn't be protected without you. You care about me deeply." I spoke, thinking about how bad I treated him in the car. My feelings were being overtaken by my anger.

"Your welcome." I can almost see him smiling, showing his deep dimples caving into his cheeks.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

"Bye." I hung up and lay on my bed as I through my phone on the other side. I groan and put my hands on my face.

What if people think of my as the biggest slut now? I already have enough enemies, I don't need anymore. What am I gonna do? I have anxiety and I have this problem where I can't be by myself. I always need to be with someone. My anxiety takes over half of my day. It makes me pick at my thumbs which then makes them bleed everyday, along with my lips, I bite them so much the top layer is gone. And if all my friends think I'm some type of whore, who am I gonna be with?

• • • • • •

I open my eyes and see that I fell asleep from last night. I'm still in my clothes from last night. My hair is a mess and my makeup is smudged. I get up and throw on some skinnys, almost tripping while getting them on. Damn theyre a pain. I put on a hollister sweatshirt over a hollister white shirt. I put on black converse and brush my hair down, not bothering to straighten it. I take off my makeup and re-apply it.

My phone buzzes and I see that harry texted me.

From harry:

You need a ride to school? xx

To Harry:

Sure. Be here soon! xx (:

A couple minutes pass and Harrys in the driveway waiting for me.

I can already feel the anxiety taking over my stomach. It feels like a billion different animals are dancing around. I hate the feeling. It makes me feel so nervous but I don't wanna be nervous.

I take my bag and run out the door yelling bye to my mom.

"Hey beautiful." Harry greets me. My cheeks turn a primrose color as I hop into his convertible.

"Shut up." I snap playfully hitting his arm and throwing my bag into the back seat. He laughs and pulls out of the driveway.

"It's true." He smirks glancing at me.

"No it not." I start to get a serious tone in my voice.

"Yes it is now be quiet." He says. I stay quiet like told and I look into the side mirror. I didn't look my best today. You could tell I was stressed.

But I'll do what I always do, hide it with a smile.

• • • •

We arrive to school and harry turns off his car and we both hop out. He grabs my bag and hands it to me.

"Thanks dear." I say flashing a smile. He nods and chuckles, grabbing my hand and we begin walking.

Did I like Harry?

That's was a question that I couldn't figure out. He's so sweet and nice and pretty handsome, but would I want to date him? He seems like the kind of guy to be a man whore, someone as good looking as him, but he's the sweetest guy I know. Well, besides Tyler. Harry just makes me so confused about love. I know he likes me, A LOT, but I have no clue how I feel about him.

"OUCH!" I scream as someone steps on my foot. I look up from my shoe and see that it's a random guy. I don't know him, but his jaw is hanging down and he's blushing.

"OHMYGOD IM SO SORRY KATE. IM SO SORRY!" He pleads covering his mouth with a few fingers. I laugh and punch his arm.

"Just don't do it again, got it bro?" I wink and walk away with harry. The boy nods and keeps walking towards the parking lot.

Why was he leaving? We all just got here.

I shrug and let go of Harrys hand. He gasps and fake crys.

"Shut up you big baby." I joke pinching his cheek. He frowns and kisses my head.

"Your so mean, you know that?" He says slapping my arm. I frown and slap him back.

"I know." I smile.

"You know what they say, the more you bully the more you love them!" I cock one eyebrow and smirk.

"No one has ever said that."

"We'll I just did!" He lifts his head up proudly and walks down the hallway with me to first class, I just wish I had it with him. But at least I got my little man Tyler.

I walk into the gym from the locker room. Tyler's waiting for me at the bench. He smiles and waves.

"HEYYY Tyler!" I loudly say as I run to him and hug him.

"She's such a slut." I hear some girl whisper to someone from behind me. I roll my eyes and ignore it. I sit next to Tyler and he turns to look at me.

"Kate, don't be bothered by it. I know your gonna be called stuff but please don't let it get to your head." Tyler coos then resting his head on my shoulder. I fake smile and pay his hair.

"Thanks Ty."

Things run around in my head all during the rest of the school day.

1. Who all has been calling me stuff?

2. Do I love harry?

3. What's gonna happen tomorrow?

4. Who was that boy that ran into me?

------

Okay I added some to this chapter to make it longer and to fit the plot into the first few chapters.

45+ reads for next chapter!