Just Remember

Kate-

After I left Ashtons house, I went to Harrys house to talk to him. He was always there for me so I had to go talk to him about everything going on with my life that was somewhat going down the drain.

"Hey." He answers the door smiling and grabbing my hand and leading me to his room. We both sit on his bed and stay quiet for a while. His green eyes glance at me every few seconds waiting for me to say something. I just dont know exactly what to say.

"Harry, umm. Calum went all crazy again today, but he didnt touch me. He hurt Ashton." his eyes turn the opposite direction of me.

" Harry.....?" I ask him laying my hand on his. He turns to me and grits his teeth.

" Im going to kill that fucking asshole. He needs to leave you alone."

"Harry, Ashton took care of him. He wont mess with me anymore." Harry narrows his eyebrows and takes his hand from underneath mine.

"Ashton?! You were out with Ashton?! Hes Calums friend, how can you trust him?!" He stands up and crosses his arms.

"Hes not anymore Har-" he cuts me off.

" And what if he is?" It gets quiet. I stop talking and stare at the ground. Harry runs his hands down his face. I shift my feet around and try to think why Ashton would do that.

"What if he is just like Calum? What if calum is getting him to do all this to make Ashton break your heart so youll come running back to him?" He questions taking a seat next to me.

"Ashton would never do that, he told me he was going to protect me from anything that would hurt me..." Harry sighs at my remark.

" How do you know thats for certain..?" I can feel Harry getting over protective like always.

Whenever we were kids Harry would always worry about me. At the park he'd worry about me getting hit by or swing or getting bullied. At the mall when we were around 13 he'd make sure no boys were messing with me and no creeps would talk to me. But now its more serious.

" I'm not letting Calum and your mess happen all over again, please just stay away from Ashton, he could just be acting like hes going to protect you but wait till he doesnt, and your broken. But Kate, remember, Ill always be here." He looks me straight in the eyes.

I immediately hug him, " I know."

_____________________________

wooo! got two updates in the past week!

so are you team ash or team harry?

vote-comment-share (: