"Messing Around"

The next few days at school were full of drama, every girl knew about me and from what i know they all hate me. Calum hasn't talked to me or Ashton since the other day. Harry was constantly checking up on me, texts,calls, visiting, anything to make sure i'm safe. Its a little over protective but id rather be over protected than not at all.

"Kate?" Ashton says as were at lunch. Harry, Ashton, Tyler and a few other friends were at the table with us.

"Yeah?" I answer taking a drink of my Coke. Harrys eyes dart towards us, listening to our conversation.

"Uh do you wanna study after school?" He flashes a smile." I have a test next week and I swear I'm gonna fail it if i don't get help..." Harry looks at me and shakes his head, indicating he doesn't want me to go, he barley likes me hanging out with him, but Ashton promised to him he wouldn't hurt me.

Just as I say yes Calum walks by, taking a glance at me. He smirks and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. Id love to haha." Ashton smiles and gets up to throw something away. Calum walks past him and shoves his shoulder into his chest. Ashton immediately drops his stuff and pushes him back.

"Fucking piss off!" Ashton screamed, making me flinch. Every ones attention was on them. Calum stood there and rubbed his hand on his jawline.

"Watch your mouth pretty boy." Calum says stepping closer to him, theyre almost chest to chest. A teacher comes into the cafeteria and notices the soon to be fight.

"Boys, boys lets sit down." She says crossing her arms and nodding her head to the seats. Ashton begins to walk away, then Calum opens his mouth,

"That's right, go sit down by your little whore." Ashton takes a deep breath and throws a punch, hitting Calum in the cheek. I scream at him, making him glance back at me, Calum hits him in the stomach, knocking him to his knees. Calum grabs him, standing him back up. Hes got him by his collar. "Don't fuck with me." He says closely to his face. Ashton gets out of his grip and shoves him against a wall.

"BOYS!" The teacher runs over and tries to separate them, Ashton wouldn't let Calums off the wall. More teachers come over and finally get the apart, they lock their arms to them, making them not capable of any more violence.

"To my office, now!" The principal yells as he walks over there. Calum smirks again at me, I stand up but a teacher tells everyone to sit down until further notice. Harry looks surprised, he scoots over to me and wraps his arms around me. I didn't know what to do, what was gonna happen to Ashton?

Ashtons POV*

As we walked to the office Calum kept his eyes on me. I wanted to beat the shit out of him so fucking bad. He called Kate a whore, he deserves to learn his lesson on calling my girl anything.

I hope shes okay...

We both sit down on opposite sides of the office, the principal is in the middle at his desk. The other teachers leave the room giving us privacy.

"Boys, what happened? And you better have a good excuse for all of this." He looks at me, i start to explain.

"This mother fucker-" I begin.

"Mr. Irwin, language." He says with a stern voice. I sigh, begin again.

"We-" I'm interrupted again, but by Calum.

"Sir, it was just a little playing around, I accidentally knocked myself into Ashton and we were just messing around." He lied, trying to get on the good side of this. The principal turns towards me.

"Is this true?" I look at the ground, should i go with the lie? If i don't we could get suspended and i couldn't be here for Kate. I shuffle my feet, and look up at Calum.

"Yes, it was just some messing around." The principal smiles and nods his head.

"It may of been an accident, but it still caused mayhem. Detention for two weeks, in the History room after school every Monday and Tuesday." We nod our head and stand up.

"Boys?" He says, grabbing out attention. "No more messing around. Someone could of been hurt." Calum looks at me and then back at him.

"Trust me, there wont be."