Just a Dream

I gasp as I wake up.

"That.... was all just a dream?" I say to myself. I sigh and roll over and check my phone.

"10:00?! I fucking overslept!" I spring out of bed looking at myself in the mirror, oh great, my hairs everywhere, my makeups smeared. I run my hands through my hair and lay on the ground lazily.

"Fuck it."

*4:00 pm*

I wake up from my "nap" and see that I slept for 6 more hours. I yawn and stand up from off the ground.

Yes, I slept on the ground cause I was too lazy to get up to my bed.

Luke opens my door and smirks at me.

"Look who skipped school." He smirks. I narrow my eyebrows and flick him off.

"I accidentally slept in okay? Jesus Christ mind your own business."

"Whatever. Moms mad though, it was your third day of school and you skipped." He mocks. I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at the door making him shut it immediately.

Oh shit. I was supposed to meet that boy, oh what was his name..... ermm... Ashton? Yeah.

I quickly get ready and bring a small floral backpack with sunblock and a bathing suit just Incase he wants to swim.

--------

*Lake*

I get there and see Ashton's already there, talking to a guy. I walk up to him and smile widely.

"Hey!"

"Oh hey, your kinda late." He remarks.

"Oops. I slept in a lot sorry." I say making it a bit awkward.

"So, we gonna swim or what?" He smiles. I nod and point to the changing room indicating I have to change.

I meet him back at a table near the sand, we set our stuff down and run to the water.

"Ohmygod it's fucking cold as hell!" I scream shivering. He laughs and walks to me.

"It is not, it's perfect temperature!" He splashes his arm around making water go everywhere. I scream and hide behind my arms.

"ASHTON!"

"What?" He grins. I take my arms and splash water at him making a huge explosion. He laughs and swims a little away.

This means war.

We spend a whole five minutes splashing each other with water until our arms start to hurt and were soaking wet. We swim around peacefully in the water for another ten minutes. He looks at me and smiles, making me fill with butterflies.

Was I starting to like him?

---------------

OMFG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR THREE MONTHS.

Thanks so much

for 200+ reads! Ilysm.