Chapter 1: Halls of Hell

I almost fell out of my seat when I heard the school bell ring, I had started to fall asleep. I wait until almost everyone in my class has left the room until I start to get up out of my desk, it's embarrassing to be seen struggling to do such a simple task, especially since it is caused by my weight. After I get up I grab my backpack and head to the halls, everyone seems so happy and confident in their bodies, I'm envious of them. There are two girls though that I am most jealous of, Pamela and Tara. Pamela is on the school's swim team, she's tall and slender with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She's also notorious for being the school bully, everyday at lunch she harasses me. She won't stop until Tara comes along to stop her, Tara is the school's cheerleader captain. She's absolutely perfect, platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, stick figure. She's also the kindest person in the school, she sticks up for anyone being bullied including me. Even though she is the only one that is remotely nice to me here in this school, I still hate her. I hate everything about her, the way guys just melt when they see her, the way the teachers talk to her, the way her body moves when it is lifted up into the air during practice, I hate how she's everything I'm not. I'm stuck over here with my ugly body, I'm pushing 215 pounds at 5'3. My brownish hair is frizzy and unkept, I have stretch marks everywhere, my skin is pale from never going to the beach, I look like a mess. Just then I walk past Tara and her group of friends, she doesn't notice me. Her friends always seemed to be infatuated with her, always bringing her small gifts and sneaking selfies with her. Then, one of her friends named Mandy threw her drink at my feet, causing me to slip back and fall onto the floor and spilled drink. Everyone in the halls burst into laughing except for me and Tara. Tara quickly got on her knees to help me, she must of been on her way to cheer practice because she was in her cheerleading outfit. She helped pick me up, which was embarrassing also because I struggled to get up. Once I stood up I swiftly walked away from the crowd, not caring if they saw my wet backside. I ran into the bathroom, which was empty now since the second bell had rang. I didn't care if I missed class, I was too mortified to show my face. I waited 20 minutes after the last bell of the day, I didn't want to see anyone for the rest of the day. I ordered an uber on my phone, usually I walk home but I didn't want to risk seeing anyone else for the day.