Ch. 1

¤ Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know that this is a sequel to my Yoonmin Fanfiction called "Dream". If you haven't read it yet, I recommend you too! ;)
But if you like this SUPER SHORT CHAPTER, please comment or do the star thingy? Idk still pretty new to Wattpad, though it's been like 5 months 😂
But yes! I'm starting out this fanfic with a short chapter. Eventually the chapters will be longer, SO DON'T WORRY.
-
Again, I am @bangtaninfiresme!
I write fanfics and imagines of BTS (& other kpop groups/members too, if you request them to me). Other then that, you can find me on Instagram by simply just typing up my username ^^ and BAM I'll appear.
Okay, I'll stop now.
------------------------------------------------

Jimin's eyes shot open.

A loud, shrilling scream came from him and he's gasping for air. A huge intake of breath, before he's cut short. Jimin grabbed ahold of his blankets and his body is arched back. Soon his face was turning blue, his lips, rather purple.

Aeri sat beside her son, startled.

Just minutes ago, he was gone. What was happening now? Sitting back, Aeri shook from fear. She's never seen this before, never in her entire life.

"Ji-Jimin? Jimin!?"

Her scream was sent down the hallways and into the living room of their house where SoHyun and Yoongi stood. Aeri wrapped her arms around Jimin and began to cry even harder. Her cries for her sisters were loud enough to wake up the whole neighborhood, and that's what happened.

"Jung!! SoHyun!!"

"What-"

Jung ran into the room with her cell phone in her hand. When she sees her nephew, something inside of her became scared. Goosebumps traveled from the brink of her fingertips, leading all the way down to her back. No words spoken.

'Jimin?' Jung silently questions to herself before falling back against the wall, still not believing what she sees.

"Help him! He can't breathe!"

Aeri starts to pat Jimin's back, making him sit up from his place.

The rasp and groans indicated that nothing was working.

Jimin shook his head and shut his eyes close.

He'd lost hope.

He wasn't going to make it.

"JIMIN!"

"Aeri!"

Her entire body went numb and Aeri looked up at her youngest sister who ran up from the livingroom. The moment she laid eyes on him, her world stopped spinning.

And there was Yoongi.

Next to her.

"Yoongi help him!"

Sohyun cries out and rushes the male towards their dying nephew. Pushing Aeri aside, Sohyun made Yoongi sit in her place. Aeri was too shock to say anything, her actions were made useless as she sat in place and looked up.

Looking at his lover in the eyes, Yoongi grabs ahold of Jimin's hands and cupped them under his.

Pulling his body towards him, Yoongi embraced Jimin into his arms and held him tight.

"Jimin.. I'm here.. It's okay.."

Yoongi whispers into the younger's ears, quietly lamenting while hugging him.

"Shh.. it's okay. Breathe in, breathe out. Come on, you can do it. Let's do it together, breathe in, breathe out."

Jimin who was in undenying pain, suddenly began to catch his breath.

Something was happening.

A miracle.

The purple and blue that scorched him, slowly started to fade away, bringing in his pink and flushed face. Jimin's breath was slowly caught up to the elders as he's fallen against his chest.

Yoongi who noticed, sighed in relief as he holds in his tears.

He was close to losing hope also.

But he didn't.

"You're back.."

Jimin smiles to himself before falling asleep.

(TBC)