Ch. 4

It was 3 days after the news of Woori has spread. Yoongi spent most of his days at the house, sometimes outside for air if he needed it. He feared that if he goes out of his comfort zone, he'd see her again and that wasn't what he wanted. The last thing, or person he ever wants to see was her. The one who put him in his misery in the first place.

There were times when Yoongi would hang out with Sohyun without Jimin. Jimin on the other hand couldn't help but feel weird around his aunt. It was as if something opened up to him, something he couldn't quite figure out yet. Most of the hours Yoongi spent was with Sohyun, and Jimin being the jealous type felt fear.

It wasn't everyday that your boyfriend was your aunt's ex, but that wasn't what he was afraid of. What he feared the most were the unknown feelings Yoongi might have for Sohyun. Deep inside, Jimin could sense a bond between the both of them.
A bond that Jimin and Yoongi never had.
And it pained him.

"Yoongi~" Jimin shouts for his boyfriend. It was one in the afternoon after a crazy night with the family. Aunt Sohyun and Jung decided to have a family night with Yoongi and everyone else where there involved movies, games, and a huge feast. The night lasted long and wild up until five in morning where soon the house finally fell silent. Jimin walks down the creaky staircase, making his way down to find the living room all cleaned up. Looking around for his mom, Jimin shrugged it off and continued calling out for his boyfriend who was still nowhere to be seen.

"Where are you? Yoooongiii?"

It was like looking for Thumper. The more he called, the more curious he got. The house was dead silent as if it was only him alone. Running around the house and up the stairs again, it came to his surprise when he barged into his mother's room to find it empty. Along with his aunt's.

"What the-"

"Oh gosh! I can't believe you didn't like the ddeokbokki! I bought 3 bowls just for you!"

Sohyun slammed the door shut and placed the bags on the kitchen table.

"Well, I guess so. I mean it did look good when I first saw it."

Jimin could hear Sohyun and Yoongi's voice filter in the quietness. Soon he could hear his mother and aunt Jung carrying bags in while making a loud ruckus.

"Is Jimin still asleep?" he hears his mother ask over the other two.

"Aish, let him be. He probably is." Jung says from below. "Besides, do you have the carry out for him? I didn't know what else to get him when we were at Kimmy's."

Jimin was about to take a step down the stair when he heard 'Kimmy's'. He stopped in his trace and clutched onto the railings, tight.

Kimmy's was a five star restaurant which was one of his favorites.

It couldn't come to his belief when it comprehend to him that they all left to go eat out and shop at the market without him.

"He does like grilled eel right?"

Jimin walked down the staircase, keeping a calm face while everyone looked up at him.

"Oh- you're awake!" Yoongi says while running to him.

"Jimin-ah, why did you wake up so late?" his mother pouts and nudges him.

Jimin felt a bit jealous to be honest when everyone left him alone. It wasn't usual for them to do that.

"Ah.. you know, just tired. That's all."

Jimin coughs up before looking at the now filled table with grocery bags.

"Where did you guys go? How come you guys didn't wake me up to go with?"

"Ah-well, you see-"

"We went to the market since we ran out of groceries. After that we went downtown to get some street food."

Sohyun hands Jimin a boxed carry out which looked nothing like Kimmy's usual take out box. Looking down at the white boxed foam, Jimin shakes his head, denying the food.

He just got lied to. They lied to him, right in front of his face. Everyone was acting strange, or they just didn't know. Or they did. Jimin pressed his lips against one another and turned back around.

"Oh.. I'm not hungry."

Sohyun brings the box down and looks up at him.

"Are you sure? I mean, you should be hungry, right?"

Yoongi slips his hands into Jimin's and holds it, tugging for him to stay.

"Yeah! You should eat."

Jimin couldn't believe his ears. So his boyfriend was lying to him too? How ironic.

"I'm not hungry. I need to get dress first, like you all said. I did just wake up."

Pulling his hands away from Yoongi's, Jimin ran up the stairs and into his room.

"Why did you lie to him?" Jung spoke quietly to her youngest sister when she heard the door close.

"Well did you want me to tell him that we went to Kimmy's to get food for your crying stomach? I didn't think so. Besides, about that carry out.."

Sohyun opened the box and the ddeokbokki scent came out.

"I accidently dropped the food.."

Aeri shakes her head and knuckles Sohyun.

"Owwie!" she yelps in pain.

"Aish, I told you you should've gave it to Yoongi."

Smiling upon himself, Yoongi looks up at the stairs and then back at them.

"When did you have time to get street food?!" Jung hisses sharply into her ears.

Sohyun thought for a while before answering her.

"When you and Aeri went to the corner store."

Smiling to herself, her older sister looks at Yoongi and glares at him.

"You were in on this too?!"

Doing one of his charms, Yoongi scratched his head.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to go change okay?"

Yoongi ran up the creaky steps and up the the second floor.

Letting him go, Aeri chuckles a bit earning a glare from Jung who paid for the take out.

Taking a turn when he arrived upstairs, about to open Jimin's bedroom door, the door opened in a quick jerk and there stood a shirtless Jimin with a towel wrapped around his waist. Eyes widening, mouth dry, and jaw wide open, Yoongi stares at his boyfriend; speechless.

This was a sight he's never seen in such a long time, and it made him pretty hot alright.

Walking past Yoongi, Jimin opens the bathroom door when Yoongi taps him from behind.
"Jimin-"

"I have to shower."

Jimin interrupts him loudly and enters the washroom, closing the door on him.

-

-

After being in the shower for a long grieving hour, Jimin came out ruffling his hair with a rag. Checking his phone, Jimin threw everything in his bedroom before heading back downstairs where everyone was. Coughing into his arms every now and then, Jimin arrives into the kitchen where everyone was help making sandwiches.

"Jimin! Here's a sandwich, here!" Aeri hands him half a piece in which he declined.

"I'm not hungry." he repeats himself after an hour later.

Yoongi who was help preparing looks up at Jimin a bit worried.

Grabbing the keys off of the counter, Jimin puts on his shoes and heads for the doors.

"Where are you going?" Jung asks from the stove.

"I just need some air."

Jimin lies to her and opens the door when a girl stood in front of him.

The same girl he saw from the night market.

"Excuse me.. Does Yoongi live here?"

(TBC)