ch. 13

“You're going to die!”

“You're funny. Now get out of my house!” Jimin grabs her wrist, but as weak as he was he couldn't get her to budge.

“Stop it! You're time is running out!” Woori takes Jimin's hands off of her and pulled away. “See! You don't even have the energy!”

Jimin pierced his eyes at Woori and turned away from her lies. “You're ridiculous. Okay, I'm going to die. When will I die? How? Why are you so worried about my life?”

“Because I was just like you,

centuries ago.”

Woori ran towards the kitchen and glanced out of the window where the driveway was still empty.

“Sick? Yeah, every human being

gets sick.”

“It's not a sickness Jimin, it's a curse!” Woori spins around and soon enough her nose is inches away from the sick gal.

“You think that medicine will heal you? Tell me, how long has it been since you've been sick? Did you get better at least a few times before falling ill again? It's just the seasons changing, huh? Well guess what, it's not! You know that seeing the doctors or taking your medicine isn't going to take you anywhere but your own grave! You don't believe me? Why don't you go ask Yoongi?! Or is he too busy hanging out with Sohyun to care about his boyfriend?”

Jimin could feel his eyes sting as he pulls away. “You're not making any sense..” he coldly spoke, feeling the hurt from just hearing Yoongi’s name.
Woori then follows him.

“You're time is ticking.”

“Stop saying such nonsense.”

“You think I'm speaking nonsense? Now tell me if this is nonsense. Having to experience death before your wedding night and having your fiancee killed right before your own eyes by your guard because your supposed husband was cast with a family curse! Does it seem like a joke to you?!”

Jimin brought his hands up and covered his ears. ‘This wasn't happening, she is lying. She's just trying to scare me.’ Jimin shut his eyes and fell back. But not for long before Woori pulls his hands away.

“Jimin! I need you to listen to me! You're going to die! You don't have much time left, the most days is probably up until next week. I'm begging you Jimin, send Yoongi back, no matter how much you love him!”

And on top of his thighs was placed a dagger. A golden dagger with words written on it. “Please Jimin..” Woori whispers. “You have to believe me.. why do you think I'm helping you?”

“You're not making sense. Go.” said Jimin.

“Jimin-”

“I SAID GO!” Jimin pushes Woori away from him, causing her to fall down on the couch. Gasping, Woori takes the dagger and walks out the door.

“Don't come running back to me for help!” she finally says, slamming the front door shut.

-

-

“The doctors said that they will be examining you next week.” Aeri forces Jimin to open his mouth as she put a few spoonfuls of rice porridge in his mouth.

‘Next week,’ Jimin thought remembering about what Woori had said. Shaking his head, Yoongi suddenly shows up from upstairs with his pillows and a few blankets.

“Hey.” he pauses, looking at Jimin who wasn't giving him contact. Pushing past it, Jimin ignores Yoongi and continue to eat with the atmosphere becoming awkward.

“How was your day, Yoongi?” Aeri asks, cleaning everything up.

“It's been.. gloomy.” he told her, still looking at him. Jimin clears his throat and stands up, but not for long.

“Ah!” he cries out, falling back down.

“Jimin!”

Yoongi ran around the table to where his boyfriend laid, trying to help him out.

“Are you okay?!” he gasps out.

“I'm fine. Leave me alone.” Jimin pushes Yoongi away from him with his weakness, falling back down on the couch. “Jimin! Don't use your energy to do that.” Aeri scolds before returning with a wet rag.

Yoongi stood still in his place, arms stiffened along with his feet.

"Go away..” Jimin lightly mutters, turning his back to face him. Aeri then puts a hand on Yoongi’s shoulder.

“Why don't you get some rest? I'm sure you're tired from all of this.” Giving him a smile, Yoongi slowly nods and goes to the other couch across from where Jimin slept and began to fix himself up.

“Goodnight boys.” Aeri said, turning on a night light before heading upstairs.

“Goodnight.”

Then the lights went out.

And so did Yoongi's tears.

Everything that was building up, fell. Gushing down his cheeks and taking up all of the space. Holding one hand over his mouth, Yoongi pinched himself several times, punishing himself for everything that he's caused.

And on the other side was Jimin.

Crying himself to sleep, holding his arms tightly while suppressing his lips together.

What Woori said was still lingering in his mind.

Death.

One week left.

Time running out.

Time was too short to even tell Yoongi that he still loved him.

<tbc>