Ch. 8

Ever since the day Jimin saw Woori at the sakura park, the information that he's been told, he has been keeping an eye out on Yoongi. Sure enough, Sohyun too. Though he keeps on denying the truth, Jimin knows that deep down inside that what Woori told him was the truth. Sohyun would do anything, anything to get her way and to achieve it and he knows it.

'Why should I believe her? I don't even know her.' he'd think to himself this, but then again, quickly accepts that he should move on from Woori herself and focus on what's going on behind his back. On a windy Monday, Jimin sat at his petite kitchen table eating his cereal while everyone was getting ready. Sure he was an early bird, but it only started since that day. He needed to keep his eyes out on them even if it meant waking up earlier than usual and spy on them.

It was that extreme.

Adding another spoonful of cereal into his mouth, Sohyun runs down the stairs with a towel wrapped around her head.

"Morning Jimin!" she pipes up, walking her way in towards the kitchen.

"Morning." he tries to say in a normal tone.

Grabbing his things from the table, Jimin throws his stuff in the sink before heading upstairs.

Only about halfway up, Jimin winces as a sharp pain is struck on the right side of his stomach.

Leaning against one side of the railing, he bends over and holds his stomach, groaning.

Hearing the dishes clatter, the tiny steps of his aunt ran over to him almost as pale as the morning sky.

"Jimin! Are you okay?" Reaching to help him, Jimin pulls away and continues on.

"I-i'm fine. I just need to use the toilet that's all." he lies suckishly before running up the stairs and into the bathroom. Slamming the door shut, Jimin lifts up his shirt and stares at himself in the mirror. Gasping, a light purple, circular mark formed almost as big as a tennis ball itself, at the side of his stomach where he felt pain.

"What-" he mutters, frightened, before someone begins to knock on the door startling him.

"Who is it!?"

"It's me! Yoongi!"

Letting his shirt fall and covering the fresh bruise, Jimin opens the door.

"What happened? Sohyun told me something was wrong."
Sohyun, he thinks to himself, she definitely got her chance when he was in the bathroom.

Feeling annoyed already, Jimin lied.

"Nothing is wrong."

Pushing past Yoongi in a mean manner, his boyfriend was shock. Maybe because Jimin has never acted so rude to him before? Grabbing his wrist, Jimin was pulled back.

"Yah, why are you acting so strange?"

Escaping his grasp, Jimin shrugs it off.

"I'm not."

'Crap! Now he's suspecting something!'