Ch. 9

<12 years ago>

"I hate you all!"
A vase was thrown across the kitchen floor, shattering to bits. It's crystallized form caused an uproar between the two younger sisters in the house, arguing to their best ability.

"Why are you saying that? What have we ever done to make you feel this way? Tell me Sohyun!" 
Jung nudges past Sohyun in an angry manner and snatches up the broom beside their plaid table cover.

"Everything!" she shouts, throwing her arms up. "Just everything! I don't need to explain myself any further!" 

"You're not making any sense Sohyun! One minute you're talking about wanting to leave and the next you're talking about us not loving you! What is your problem?!" Jung yells, confused.

Sohyun stood in the middle of the living-room, breaking down. Her dried eyes were overwhelmed by the nature of emotions, crying to tears while backing away from her older sister who didn't understand a thing.

"You guys are the problem!" cries Sohyun. "You guys don't love me like Yoongi! You don't know what it feels like to be alone with no one to support you! You and Aeri never supported me! Even when mom and dad were still alive, you both always went along with what they had to say about me! Even if it was bad! Even if you knew it hurted me!" 

Jung's jaw tightened up, thinking past the fact of her dead parents.'Who was this Yoongi?' she thought hesitantly to herself.

Sohyun hid behind her sleeve and ran up the stairs that led up to their bedroom.

"Sohyun!" Jung shouts after her younger sister, subsequently running after her. "Wait!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" she shouts down the staircase. The bedroom door slammed shut, hearing the knob lock Jung out.

"WHO IS YOONGI!" Jung fiercely knocks on her door. The harsh poundings echoed the entire three story home, sending any rodents off of the property. "Sohyun!" Jung shouts again, knowing that her sister was naively ignoring her.

"I said, who is Yoongi?!" 

"SOMEONE WHO I WOULD RATHER LOVE!"

-
-
-

"Jimin! Jimin!"

Yoongi storms out of the house, greeting the night's chilly air. The faraway street lights were the only luminescence to make out a pathway for him if he goes and find Jimin. Calling out for him, Yoongi makes his way out back only to find nothing but the mini garden withering away. Running up back towards the front, the breathless male continues to shout for his boyfriend, falling down onto his brittle knees.

"JIMIN!"

Grabbing roots of grasses, Yoongi yanks out a handful of grass and threw it at nothing. A booming yell was heard from his own doing and Yoongi stood up. His gray fleece getting buried with the grass's after touch at knee high, sent him walking back towards the open house to tell everyone what has happened.

"Yoongi? Yoongi, why are you out here?" a murmur came from the door startling him. Aeri squints her eyes and ruffles her bed hair. Coming down from her bedroom, the 38 year old woman left her room to grab a glass of water but had stumbled upon this first the moment she came down.

"Um," Yoongi starts out, feeling the clumps of words get stuck in his throat. How was he going to break it to Aeri that Jimin ran off because her sister kissed him?

"I don't know how you're going to react to this."

"Just tell me why you are outside." Aeri says to him, moving aside so he could come in. Yoongi shook his head and look back out towards the neighborhood. 

"Jimin left.."

"What?" Aeri blares. Her entire body went stiff. Goosebumps covered her skin as a chill flew inside of the house, grating the chimes nearby. And like earlier on she couldn't believe what was happening.

"I'm sorry!" Yoongi cries out, holding on to Aeri who was in shock. "Jimin has been acting weird lately and I didn't think that he would know about what happened! It was an accident! One I couldn't control! I didn't mean-"

"He told you about the kiss.."

Yoongi looks up and staggers back. 
"What? Y-you know?" 

Aeri nods, not catching his eye.
"He told me that someone saw.. Sohyun and you kiss." Aeri drifted off to the side and turns around, disappointedly walking away from him. "I thought you would be the one to tell him, Yoongi. Turns out he has to hear it from someone else."

Yoongi stood in disbelief, seeing his only hope in help finding Jimin, turn away.

"Aeri, look!" 

"No, you look Yoongi! You don't think that I notice you and Sohyun?
I trust you enough to let you stay in this house despite the past between you and my sister. Whatever happened in the past, stays in the past. If you're going to be with my son, be with him." 
And she stormed off to her room, leaving Yoongi outside.

-

-

-

"Cat's out of the bag, isn't?"

Jimin nod as a tear fell from one side of his eye. Sitting against a willow tree, Jimin tilts his head back embracing his tired mind. Running from home may have done nothing to him mentally but physically, yeah. Woori raises her eyebrows and let them fall back down quickly.

"It had to somehow."

"Can you please shut up? God, you're so annoying."

Jimin hisses at her, earning a glare.

"Wow, is that how you thank someone who told you about a secret that wasn't suppose to be led out? You're welcome Jimin." Woori scoffs. "If it wasn't for me, you'd probably still be in bed sleeping next to him."

Jimin immediately stands up from his spot and walks out of the park.

"Bye."

"Yah Jimin! Jimin!" Woori hurriedly rush after him, brushing the dirt off of her pants.

Blocking his way, Jimin pushes past her. 

"MOVE!" 

Falling down, Woori fell against the grass and winces in pain.

Stopping, Jimin curses under his breath and turns back around. Grabbing her hand, he help pulls her up before leaving again when Woori stops him once more. 

"You don't have much time."

This made him pause.

"Excuse me?" said Jimin.

Woori looks down at her feet and shakes her head from side to side. Holding her sides, Woori walk past him in a rush.

"Nevermind, you wouldn't believe me anyway."

<TBC>