Ch. 11

Life became a phase for Jimin after that. Living, loving, he doesn't even know if he and Yoongi were still dating anymore. In fact, he didn't want to think about it. Life was stressful.
And hurting.

That day, Aeri came storming back with her sisters running after her. The whole house became a huge chaos between the oldest and youngest.
A lot of doors slamming, things getting thrown. Jimin was sleeping through it all like how he was use too, but this time, he wish he really was.

Now that things has settled down for a bit, the tension between his mom and aunt was still felt amongst everyone in the household. Not just about them, but about him and Yoongi also.

Nights full of coughing along with bitter-sweet cries, Jimin stopped going to bed with Yoongi and made a new sleeping space down in the living room. Yoongi would usually want to go downstairs with Jimin but would chicken out the moment he step foot downstairs. He still dearly loved him, but maybe it was time to let go. Yoongi was slowly giving up on their love. But little did he know, Jimin already did.

( A few days later )

His sickness got worse.
From getting a nauseous feeling to puking almost every day, getting the chills, no appetite, no energy, barely any movement made, Jimin could feel himself start to die out day by day.
It was like hell. He would puke until he felt his stomach acid rise to the roof of his mouth. Layers of clothes didn't do him any good. No matter how hungry he was, there just wasn't the crave. When he tries to get off the couch, the automatic fall would leave him in pain causing everyone to worry.

"Aeri, we need to take him to the hospital. This isn't normal!" Jung insisted, grabbing one side of Jimin's arms while she grabs the other.

"I already made an appointment to meet with the doctor. He said he'll contact me when he's ready."

"When he's ready? Jimin is literally dying here!"

Both woman sets Jimin laying down on the couch once again. A wet rag placed on top of his forehead that was forming a crazy huge amount of sweat.

"Yoongi, can you grab me a new bowl of water please?"

Jung hands him the rag and bowl and Yoongi nods. Making his way through the kitchen, Sohyun walks past him as if he doesn't exist.

Feeling a slight relief, Yoongi did as he was told before returning back. "How is he?" he asked.

"Still the same." Aeri tells him, receiving the bowl from him. After fixing him up, Aeri went to prepare a meal for Jimin who could barely get up while Jung went to go buy a few medicines for him.

Yoongi sat across from Jimin, hands on the edge of the couch. Was this what it felt like to hurt in devastation? Yoongi inhaled sharply before taking Jimin's hands. As always, Jimin would forcefully jerk his hands away, but not this time. Laying deadly still, deep inside, Jimin could hear his heart cry. His beatings slowed down and he bit his inner lip to prevent anything from coming out to show his weak side.

"Jimin.." Yoongi ghastly whispers. Bringing their hands up to him, Yoongi gave it a kiss before setting it down.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, close to tears. But it was too late.

¤

"Jimin, I'm going to meet up with your doctor today. Are you sure that you want to stay home alone?"

Approximately a week later, Jimin could get up and move around. The herbal medicines that Jung bought sure was helpful, but not enough. Nodding in his place, Aeri walks over and gives him a hug.

"If anything, call me okay? Or Jung, or Yoongi." Letting him go, she walks out the door leaving Jimin home alone.

Not even a second after his mother left, there was a loud bang on the front door, and then a rapid knocking. Slowly getting up, Jimin used the energy he had in stored and opened the door when Woori appears.

"What the hell are you doing here- hey!"

Woori barges past Jimin and starts to look around the house.

"Is Yoongi here? Who's all here?" The fright in her voice.
He heard it.

"You can't just barge in my home."

"Answer me Jimin!" Woori circles back and closes the front door.

"I'm alone." he finally croaks. "Why?"

"Good." she quivers. All it took was one glance from head to toe, and she knew. She had to get to the point, even if it would scare him as much as it was scaring her.

"You're going to die."

< tbc >