Chapter 3

"I look horrible." Carrie's voice cracked again. They'd finally gotten up off the floor, and Carrie stopped in front of the full length mirror to look at her beaten body again.

Bruises covered her entire body. There was a cut across her face and another one on her leg. There was a large burn on her stomach. Her wrists and ankles were red and raw from the ropes. She looked like she'd been to Hell and back, which she basically had.

"Carrie" Mike started to say. He stood behind her, placing his hands on the side of her arms. Frankly, he had no clue what he was going to say next.

Looking at her beaten body infuriated him. The thought of another man touching his wife made his anger boil throughout his whole body. If he ever saw the man again, he'd be lucky to make it out alive.

"It'll heal. All the bruises will heal, the cuts will heal, the aching will go away. Just give it time. I know it hurts. But with time, it'll be okay. I promise it'll be okay." Mike said softly. He ran his fingers gently up and down her bruised arms. He kissed her shoulders as tears ran down her face.

"Just don't let him hurt me again." She whispered in the most pitiful and heartbreaking voice Mike had ever heard.

"STOP IT! PLEASE!" Carrie screamed as loud as she could possibly scream.

Drake slapped her across the face for the tenth time today.

"If you don't shut up, you're going to regret it." He demanded. His voice terrified Carrie, it was deep and forceful. There was nothing friendly or kind about it at all.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Carrie sobbed, unable to control the shaking and tears.

"Because I can." He smirked, and with that he rammed into her with all the force he had.

"It hurt so bad." Carrie mumbled, turning around and burying into Mike's chest again, her hands covering her face.

Mike had no idea what she was referring to that hurt. He knew she'd been raped, she'd also endured a painful rape kit at the hospital which only added onto the pain. He didn't know how badly she'd been physically beaten, but it looked pretty bad. But still, he didn't have a clue what had happened in those three days. He hated not knowing what she'd been through, what the man had done to her.

"I know, I know. It's over now, I promise. He won't ever touch you again."

It had only been a day, and Mike was already running out of things to say. He felt like he was just repeating himself over and over, but that's what he was supposed to do. That's all he could do.

After a few minutes, she finally settled down again and pulled away from him.

"Do you want me to help you shower?" Mike asked gently. He kept his hands on her arms after she pulled away.

"No, I can do it." Carrie said unconvincingly. You could see in her eyes she knew as well as anyone that she didn't mean it.

"Okay, I'll be in the bedroom if you need me." Mike kissed her forehead, smiling softly at her.

After hearing the water start, Mike relaxed and turned the tv on.

Carrie stepped inside the shower, the hot water running down her skin and soothing her body.

"You are so beautiful." His fingers caressed her skin, making her cringe. He traced the outline of her breasts and circled her stomach with his finger.

"Has anyone ever told you that?"

"Please stop." Carrie swallowed hard, biting her lip to keep from crying.

"I bet your husband thinks you're beautiful. I bet he takes all kinds of advantage of you, he's a mighty lucky man. Too bad he isn't here right now." He smirked, his hands traveling to her inner thighs. The mentioning of her husband made the tears that had been threatening to fall start rolling down her cheek.

Carrie screamed as he unexpectedly jammed three fingers inside her.

"The more you scream, the more painful this is going to be." He stated, thrusting his fingers in and out.

Carrie bit her lip to keep the screams in. His other hand was gripping her leg, his nail's digging into her skin causing even more pain.

When his nails finally broke skin, blood trickled down her leg and she couldn't keep the scream in any longer.

His hand immediately came up and slapped her across her face.

"I told you not to scream." He demanded, his eyes looking like they were ready to kill.

"Bad girls deserve to be punished."