Day ten

"I'll come." I said getting situated in my seat.
     "Awesome, I can get you in for free, but I can't get Kendal or Kyle in for free."
     "That's fine." I said, "they only go to games to make-out under the bleachers anyway."
     "Yeah... Hey, remember that time after the game, during half-time when I snuck out of the locker room and met you under the bleachers..."
     "Right, and you kissed that slut three inches from my face."
He looked like he was going to defend himself, but Mr. Hanes said something before he could.
     "Bennett and Kate, can you two please pay attention. This will be on your test next Tuesday on pre-America." Mr. Hanes said interrupting us.
     I was glad because I was about to call him out on what happened and win.
*****
     "Kate, I've tried to explain to you why I did it, but you won't listen." He said.
     "I'll make you a deal. You win the game, and I'll listen to you." I said putting my book bag on, "okay?"
     "Okay, you're on." He said, "and you can't get mad, storm off, or tell me you're sorry until I'm completely done."
Say sorry? Please. You're so freaking full of yourself.
"Sure, deal, whatever. I don't care. Just win, and not just for me but for the school."
"Okay, I will. I'll win for you. Just like I always used to."
The bell rang.
"See you later." He said.
I just nodded my head and followed the crowed out.
*****
     "Good morning, class." My psychology teacher said, "you're all going to have a test over this tomorrow, so I advise you to take notes, pay attention, and not fall asleep."
     As he said the last one then he scared a student near the front awake, with a yardstick on the desk, then proceeded with the lesson. After he spent an hour talking about the first chapter of the book we had time to work on packets and reading. I worked on that until I couldn't stand it anymore.
Kendal:
So? Football?
     Me:
Right, yeah, we can go, but he can only get me in for free.
     Kendal:
That cheapskate. His dad has more money than most.
     Me:
Kendal, it's a waste of money, even if his dad has some money, for you to get paid to go in too. All you and Kyle do is make-out.
     Kendal:
...so? Anyway... Kyle can pay then because you know that I can't.
Me:
I know, okay, and we're going to see your brother tomorrow.
Kendal:
And thank you for that. I have to go. I'll see you at lunch.
Me:
Okay.
The bell was going to go off soon and I really didn't want the day to end. I knew that Bennett was going to do everything in his power to win this game tonight, and I didn't want to see that happen, (I mean I do want him to win because that would keep up our four year solid winning streak) but I also didn't want to listen to his lame excuse for why he did what he did.