Day seventy

Apparently Bennett wanted my day to start off with a bang. Too bad I wasn't too excited about the news he gave me.
"Be my mat maid."
"That sounds disgusting." I said, "and what is that?"
"You know what that is. You come with me to every match and you help put-out and take-up mats before the matches."
"Why does that sound like you want me just to have sex with you?"
"Okay, I admit that we need to come up with a new name, but what do you say?"
Hell no...
"...Maybe?"
     "Okay, well I need your answer by practice today." He said taking out his book.
     "Great." I said waiting on the lesson to start, "just great."
*****
Kendal:
I was Kyle's last year.
     Me:
Yes and I was Bennett's for three years, but now it seems wrong.
     Kendal:
You know that all you do roll and unroll mats, right?
Me:
I know, but the name. I didn't know that, that it was called that, and our history would make waiting on him like that really weird.
     Kendal:
You should do it. You always were interested in wrestling, and besides kept the tradition alive.
     She was not wrong. I probably should just try to keep my senior year as semi-uncomplicated as possible. And I had done it for three years so I knew what to do, but did I want to be Bennett's 'mat maid' for another whole season?
Me:
Okay, I'll see.
I put my phone up and continued trying to read my psychology textbook. I didn't understand anything about that section. I all could think of was how much time did I really want to spend with Bennett and the rest of the wrestling team.