The Vampire Kingdom

Marshall Lee was ready to go to the Vampire Kingdom. The night before, he made a few bags of blood last night for Leo. He still looked a little under the color side, but he still needed to go. Leo and Gumball were in the dinning room eating breakfast.
"Ok, so there are a few bags in the fridge, make sure you burp him after he eats, oh and don't forget----" Gumball stopped him.
"Hey relax, I have got everything under control." Lee stared at him.
"You said that the last time." Gumball gave him a look. "Sorry! I'm just really nervous."
"Don't be."
"You don't understand. After I became King, mom has been... not mother like. And if she knew that I had Leo, and you---" Gumball sat him in the chair and rubbed his back.
"It's going to be fine."
"I sure hope so." Lee didn't want to leave it felt so good getting a back rub. He has been so stressed out lately. "Alright, where's my baby before I leave?" Gumball handed him Leo. "Now you be a good boy for daddy, ok?" Leo giggled. Marshall smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then gave Gumball a kiss on the lips. He left to go see his kingdom.
The Vampire Kingdom
Marshall went to the desk.
"Lilly, I need you to contact my mother please." Lilly typed in a few things on her computer.
"Yes your highness." Lee smiled and headed to his office. It was dark and gloomy. Home he thought. He sat in his seat and waited for his mother. The door opened and there she was.
"Here goes nothing."
Candy Kingdom
Leo had already sucked up a whole bag of blood in an hour. Luckily there were two more. Leo stared at his dad and laughed.
"You sure are a hungry baby." Gumball chuckled a little. Someone knocked at the door. He opened it to see. Finn, Fionna, and Princess Bubblegum. "Oh hello."
"Hey PG just wanted to come over and check on you guys." Fionna said.
"Can we come in?" Princess Bubblegum asked politely. Gumball nodded. They all came in and sat on the couch. Finn noticed the blood bags. He screamed.
"Finn, what's wrong?" Fionna asked.
"BLOOD!" Finn pointed. Gumball smiled.
"Sorry, that's just Leo's food. He has drink blood until he is 6 months old."
"Whose is it?" Fionna asked.
"Marshall's. He had to go to the Vampire Kingdom to talk to his mom about letting the vampires and Candy Kingdom live together." PB smiled then said:
"I agree that you want true love, but how are you going to get the Vampires to not eat the Candy people?" Finn and Fionna butted in.
"Recap please." They said together.
"It started yesterday.---"
Vampire Kingdom
Marshall's mom sat down at the other side of the table.
"So why am I here. I'm very busy here."
"This will only take a few moments mother. I would like the whole Vampire Kingdom to---- see, my new home." Really Lee, really?" His mom gave him a look.
"Why do you need the whole Kingdom to see?" This is totally not working. I should just tell her already.
"Mother, Ihaveababy!" Marshall blurted out.
"What?"
"I have a baby. I did it with the prince of the Candy Kingdom, and now we have a half Candy-vampire baby." His mother stared at him.
Candy Kingdom
It was midnight, and everyone went home. Gumball had Leo because he was hungry. The door opened and Marshall walked in so exhausted. His shirt had rips and holes, his back had a big bruise that was black and blue. He stumbled inside. Gumball noticed and ran up to him with Leo in his arms.
"Lee! What happened to you?!" Lee grabbed Leo from Gumball.
"I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm just really tired. He was so out of it.
"Let me put Leo down, and I'll help you to bed. Ok?" Lee gave a nod. Gumball quickly put Leo in his bed and came downstairs. Lee was about to collapse. Gumball caught him.
"Hey, I got you." He picked him up and carried him to bed. Lee stirred.
"Gumball, let's do it. I am so stressed out." Gumball shook his head.
"Your way too tired."
"Please." Gumball looked at him and smiled.
"Just for a few minutes." Lee smiled.