Simone

Months passed and Leo was 11 months old and knosw how to walk and say simple sayings. He called Marshall Daddy and Bubblegum Father. The same with Bella except she is 10 months old. Both Fionna and Marshall are 8 months pregnant. Today we'll see Gumball and Marshall heading to Ice Queen's palace.
"Do you always have to narrate everything?!"
Hello, narrator. It kind of gives you the whole point in the title.
"Marshall let's just get back to the story."
"K gummy."
Ice Queen's Palace
"Lee you know I don't like the Ice Queen." Marshall was holding Leo while Gumball was ranting on. They finally made it to Ice Queen's place from one of Gumball's flying animals. This time it was a huge squirrel.
"Gummy please. I need you to get along with her for Leo's 1st birthday party."
"Your INVITING HER!? No Lee! Ice Queen-"
"Please call her Simone. She's the one that raised when I was little. Gumball she is my family." Gumball saw the hurt in his eyes.
"Lee-" Then Simone entered.
"Hello Marshall Lee and Gunther 15. I've got you a bribe present to come here. Here you go." Marshall handed Leo to Gumball with the now bribe present and hugged Simone.
"You didn't have to bribe us, we would've came without it." He let go of Simone. She reached for the present.
"Well in that case." She took the present from Gumball. "Take backs." She glanced at Leo who was smiling at her. "Who is this cutie?" Marshall blushed.
"Our baby Leo. We.... well, I was wondering if you would like to come to his first birthday party in two weeks?" Simone jumped up and down.
"Oh yes, but why don't we have food first. I've got all your favorites Marshall Lee." He took Leo from Gumball and followed him to the table. "Gunther!" Gunther showed up. "Go get the napkins off of the counter." Marshall gave Leo to Gumball.
"I have to use the restroom. Why don't you two talk. And Gumball be nice." Gumball gave him a look. He sat there with Leo in his lap.
"Faher- faher." Leo said. Gumball looked up and saw Simone dancing then she rolled over and was on her head.
"G fee guck divi Rauf gib." She said.
"Marshall Lee!" Gumball called. Something bad was happening to Simone. "MARSHALL LEE!" He came flying in.
"What!?"
"Something bad is happening to IQ." He looked over and saw Simone was perfectly fine. He gave a glare to Gumball. "I swear, something was happening."
"Yeah. Ok so let's eat. My tum-tum is rumbling. What about Leo?" Leo nodded.
"Foo, foo." Just then Simone was doing it again. She was running around yelling.
"EH ZEBRA PIGGY TSE IT WED LG CUB!"
"What the bleep." Lee starred scared at Simone.
"Yeah. What is a zebra?" Marshall glared at him.
"GUMBALL!" He handed him Leo
"Right." and ran to the kitchen. Marsh rolled his eyes. Gumball came back out with a frying pan and smacked her in the head.
"What was that for?" Gumball picked her up.
"To make things easier."
Leo's House
In PG's lab was Marshal and Gumball. Lee dropped off Leo on the way back at Marciline's and Bubblegum's place because of everything going on. Simone was laying on the bed while Gumball examined her. He took off her crown. Marsh was worried.
"Is she going to be ok Gummy?" He sounded worried. Gumball looked over at him and smiled.
"Well she seems fine. I'm just going to look at her crown a bit ok?" He nodded. Just then a spark came from where Simone was at. She turned back to her regular self. She rubbed her head and looked up.
"Marshall Lee!" She came in for a hug.
"Simone!" He hugged her back.
"Well, Marsh." Marshall looked over at Gumball.
"I found out what the problem is. The crown is a little hey wire, but I can fix it in a couple of hours." Lee was happy.
"In that I time I can show you everyone and everything Simone." They hugged again.
"That's good Marshall. Can I ask one question?" Marshall nodded. "Who is this guy."
"My husband, we have a little boy too."
"He hasn't been causing you problems is he?"
"No Simone. He's sweet and I love him."
"Good, because anyone who causes trouble to you I'll take down." Marshall laughed.
"Simone, I can handle my own trouble. C'mon let's go already." He grabbed his hat and unbrella and they headed out.