Note, sequel, questions etc.

Hey guys!

So my very first fanfiction, with multiple Chapters, is done. Maybe.

Before that, I would like to thank everyone who has read my fanfiction. I always loved making up my own crazy stories, but I never really showed them to anyone. I guess something clicked in me, and I decided to finally show it. I seriously did not expect so many views and votes. Thank you again.

My editor @ gunsandthrones is impeccable, and she helped me a lot. Thank you so much for being always there.

Someone asked me why I chose this kind of ending. It is simply because everyone who was reading my story knew that they will run away together, and well, happily ever after. However, I don't like expected things. What better ending, than Nick not going with her? Also... it was implied so many times during their adventure that Nick won't come with her. "If they catch me they will kill me." He always reminded her.

Where is Judy's father?

He was mentioned in the book one or two times. He is in one of his trips selling carrots.

What are Judy's clothes?

Well, she is wearing the clothes in the picture above. Her farm - clothes.

About the sequel... just because I might make a sequel, it doesn't mean that Nick is alive. Let me remind you again. "When we catch him, we will kill him."

Few words about it / Small plot: Several days have passed since the the last incident. Everything is exactly the way it was, before Judy had ran away. One faithful day, she finds a way to return back to Anonymous, having one purpose. To find Nick. 

But it also doesn't mean that he is dead. So... I guess you just have to wait to see...

I have to admit something. I had NO ideas for the 8th Chapter and I panicked. While walking with my mum, I saw a beautiful almond tree. And I thought 'What would a forest, full of almond trees look like.' And then I thought of the 8th Chapter. So I basically get inspired by really, anything.

Again, thank you for reading. If you want me to read your fanfictions or follow you, just tell me.