Chapter 29

"So what you think, is that we should talk to the king?" asked Judy, still trying to believe it.

"Yes! Only he can understand you." Miss Mary responded.

Nick cleared his throat, "I don't know if you consider it, but the king hates me. He won't help us just because he can relate." he spoke.

"We can at least try!" Miss Mary insisted.

"I'm not going!" Nick reported, crossing his arms.

"Yes you are! I didn't do all this journey for nothing!" Finnick exclaimed.

"They're right Nick. It's our only chance." Judy grabbed his arms. "Please."

Nick glanced at her, and then at Finnick. He sighed. "Fine. Let's try."

________________________________________

"How will we get there? It's too far!" Judy asked.

"No it's not. The castle is actually only an hour away." Miss Mary shrugged.

"How is this possible? We needed days to get here, how the heck can we go back in an hour?" she asked in disbelief.

"You keep forgetting where you are Carrots. In Anonymous, everything is like a labyrinth. For example, in order to get to the Mask City from the castle, you need days. But in order to get to the castle from the Mask City, you just need to walk for an hour." he explained coolly, as if it was something normal. 

"It's actually behind those mountains." Nick pointed to the mountains in front of them.

"Wow..." Judy muttered in awe. An hour later, they had passed the mountains, and Judy looked behind. There were no mountains anymore.

"We're here." Miss Mary stated.

They were now standing in front of the castle. It was night. The stars were shining bright.

"Where are the guards?" Judy whispered.

"I have no idea." Nick shook his head.

"Let's go!" Miss Mary walked towards the door of the castle. The others followed.

All of a sudden, Judy's ear twitched.

"I can hear something..." she said. "Someone's watching us!" she whispered in worry.

"Carrots, you're just -"

"Nick, listen to the rabbit. I heard something too." mumbled Finnick suspiciously.

Miss Mary knocked on the enormous door.

"Hello? We've come to see the king."

"What are you doing?!" Judy tried to stop her, panic ruling over her.

The door opened. They all exchanged glances.

"Come on!" Miss Mary beckoned. They ran inside.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Finnick said looking around.

They walked as silently as they could. Their steps echoing in the large room. The group headed towards another door, leading to the king's throne. Judy knocked. The door opened and they entered not knowing what was waiting for them.

______________________________________

A/N: Cliff Hanger!!! Ughh I love these!

So yeah... long time no see? :) I'm sorry for the late updates and the short chapters, I'm just dealing with a lot of things -.-"   I still love you so very much though :)

Editor: @gunsandthrones

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND REVIEW KINDLY!

I will update soon, kisses and bear hugs :* <3

~ Thank you for everything ~