Chapter 15 (LEMON)

I ride on my horse for what seems like forever until I reach an area where I can get a good look from above. "Champagne, go back to HQ. I'll be back, promise." My horse whinnies and runs back in the direction of HQ. I turn around and make my way up the tree closest to me. "Shit, where are you Levi?" I say to myself as I look around from the highest branch. Before I could make my way to the next tree I hear the sound of the ODM gear coming up behind me. "Katia! Geez, don't just run off like that." Hange says as she lands next to me. "Hange? What are you doing here?"She brushes the dirt off her shoulder before placing her hands on her hips triumphantly. "What? You think I'm gonna let you have all the adventure and fun while I stay at that boring, old HQ?" I shrug my shoulders and turn my back on her. "Alright, just try to keep up." I say cockily before flying off.

"Levi?" I yell out as I fly through the air. "Shorty?" Hange yells and I glare back at her. "What?" I roll my eyes and land on a tree branch. "He's not gonna respond if you insult him, you know?" She hits me on the back softly. "Don't worry. He's used to that name by now." I shrug my shoulders and fly off again. "Levi? Please answer if you're nearby." I yell out but no answer. Shit. where is he? "Katia!" I turn back to my friend and she points to the ground. "There." I look to where she's pointing and gasp. I fly down towards the ground and land softly. "Levi! There you are. Why are you all the way out here?" I ask as he continues to walk away from me. "No reason." I sigh and look back to Hange as she lands. "Come on Shorty, tell us why you're in the middle of the woods." She says. "I just did. No reason." He says. I grab his shoulder and he flicks his head around to face me. "Please? I get that you don't want to talk to me right now, but at least let me now you're safe."

I hear a faint and slow 'shing' sound and before I could even recognise it, Levi had turned around completely, cutting my face quickly and precisely. I had two cuts on either side of my mouth that conected to it.

"Leave

"Leave." He says as he points to blade towards Hange. I stagger back a little before falling to the ground in shock. "Katia!" I hear my friend yell. "L....e....vi...?" I croak out as blood filled my mouth and flowed down my chin and neck. "What the hell did you do that for?!" I hear Hange yell angrily at the male. He turns back to his walk before turning his head back to look down on me. "No reason." Is all he says before flying off. I hear shuffling steps before I was lifted off the ground and onto Hange's lap. "Katia? Can you hear me?" I nod my head weakly and cough up a little blood onto her cheek. "Here, come on. Let's get you to the HQ infirmary." She lifts me up and hold me close to her with one arm. I wince slightly in pain as the cold wind hits harshly against the fresh wound on my face. "It'll be over soon, just wait." She say to me and before long, we were at HQ.

"Squad Leader Hange! You're back! And you brought Katia with y..... oh my god!" I hear Petra say as Hange lands. "Petra I need to get her to the infirmary, now! Can you clear the way?" Hange asks and Petra nods before running off. "Come on Kat, can you walk?" I nod my head and Hange puts me down, keeping my arm around her shoulder and hers around my waist as I walk. She grunts as she pushes the front door open with one arm. I hear the gasps and gags from the soliders around me down the hall. Whispers of what could have happened to me were echoing through the dead silent halls. "Kat!" I hear my brother and adoptve sister yell in union as the run over to my hunched figure. "Go to the infirmary, that's were I'm taking her." Hange informs as she walks past them. "Come on." She whispers to me as I limp into the infirmary. "Here, lie down Katia." Petra say softly as she walks me over to a bed. Eren and Mikasa follow shortly after and sit beside me, one on each side. "What happened to you?" Petra asks as she puts some rubbing alcohol on both cuts. "It was Levi..." Hange answers as Petra puts a surgical mask on me. "Captain? He did this?" Hange nods sadly as she begin to remove my ODM gear.