Chapter 2

"Shit.... again?" I say, grabbing my knife again. "Hey! Open up! We know that little twerp came in here!" I look over at Mei who was starting to eat the bread. I walk to the door and open it with a stone cold expression. "And?" I hide my knife in my sleeve from the 3 men. "Just hand us the girl and no one will get hurt." I smirk as I let go of the door handle. "I pretty sure that if someone gets hurt, it'll be you 3." I tease, folding my arms. "Listen girly, don't fuck with us. We're part of The Foresaken gang, so do as we say!" I smirk, raise an eyebrow and turn around. "Hey Eva, Jayla. We've got ourselves a few of The Foresaken. Would you like to come say hello." They smirk back at me and grab their knives, walking over to me. "You may be part of The Foresaken, but I'll have you know that doesn't threaten us at all." My knife slides down to my hand. "In fact it just excites us." Eva says as the door slams shut behind us.

"We're outside now, it's fair play and a no rules duel." Each one of us points our knives and them as they do the same. "You'll reget this!" One of them yells before all 3 start running and attacking us. We jump over their heads and land behind them, slicing across their backs. "Ah, ah, ah." Jayla wave her index finger from left to right. "We don't want the fun to end right away now do we?" I smirk and we flip backwards, dodging another failed attack attempt. "You gotta work on your aim buddy!" I yell as I run towards them, sliding under one of their legs and cutting his Achilles Tendon, causing him to fall forward. Eva and Jayla do the same and we take the opportunity to listen to their plea's and proffanities. "Eva. Jayla. You know how to kill a titan?" I ask, pulling up the man's head by his hair. "No, how?" The twins giggle and throw their knives up in the air, catching them by the handle again. "You cut right across the back of the neck, here." I make a deep cut into the back of the mans neck, blood gushing out and onto my body. I hear him gurgle on the blood filling his mouth and running onto the floor. Then it was Eva's turn. Then Jayla's. "Tch, now I gotta have another bath." I stand up and kick the body, even thought it has no feeling anymore. "Fucker, getting me dirty." I scoff before dusting my self and walking back up to the house with Eva and Jayla.

"That. Was. AWESOME!!!" Mei yells at us. "Huh?" I cock my head to the side as she wraps her arms around me. "Hey, hey, hey. You'll get dirty." She moves away and showed a blood covered face. "Tch. Now we all need bath's. Rodin, while we clean ourselves up go out a get some things for dinner. C'mon you three." I grab Mei hand and walk her up the stairs to the bathroom, which consisted of a large tub of water that got refilled once a day, a few towels, flannels, sponges and another smaller tub as a toilet. "We don't have time to wait for each one of us to finish. You two get undressed and clean up yourselves, I'll clean the vissible bloody parts on Mei and myself. Don't forget to throw your clothes over there. I'll clean them later." I order as I take off my boots and jacket, setting them aside.

The twins start getting undressed, one getting in hte tub and the other cleaning herself outside of the tub. "You must be a little uncomfortable since you just met us but just bear with it a little longer, okay?" I ask, carefully wiping Mei's face with a damp sponge. "It's fine, I don't mind. We're all girls after all." She smiles once again, a smile that could light up rooms. "You're right. Okay your face is clean now. Here, dry your face and wait in the room outside okay?" She nods and grabs the towel from me, walking out the door. "So what's her deal?" I hear Eva ask as I was wiping the blood off my legs. "13, lost her parents at 5. They went up to the city and, as luck would have it, titans broke through the wall, killing both of her parents." I explain wiping my arms. "Holy shit.... So you thinking of recruiting her?" I shrug at Jayla. "She's really young, much too young to be doing the things we do, but she can act surprisingly mature sometimes. If she can use the 3DMG then she could be a good advantage to us. Innocence never lasts long down in this hell hole anyway." I throw my clothes and the bloody sponge in the corner with the other clothes. "Yeah, you don't have to tell us that. Here." Eva laughs as she hands me a towel.