Chapter 14

A few days later

"Again?" Levi asks as I grab my clothes out of the cupboard. "Yeah, sorry." I say as I hastily pull my pants up. "Just come back to bed. You've been leaving after sex a lot lately." I shrug my shoulders at his comment and pull my top over my head. "Sorry, but I'm busy. Commander has been giving me a lot of chores lately. He says it's my punishment instead of going to the Military Police." I give Levi a quick kiss on the cheek and walk out of his bedroom. I hear him sigh angrily and I rush out of his office. *I never thought I would have been this type of person.* I knock on Erwin's door and call out my name. "Come in Katia." He says and I comply. "Good evening, sexy." He greets me as I enter his office. "Evening." I reply as I close the door. "We gotta be quick today, I think Levi's staring to suspecet somthing." I say as I lock the door and walk over to him. "Well, then. Let's get started." He says as I start unbuttoning my shirt. "Yeah." My shirt fall to the floor and I walk over to Erwin's desk.

Levi's POV

What the hell's been wrong with Katia? She's become a lot more distant lately. Maybe I should go check on her later. I sigh heavily and get up to grab a cup of tea. As I was just about to sit down I hear a knock on my office door. "State your name and business." I sigh angrily. "Eld Jinn, Sir. I have a message from the higher up's." I place my tea down at my desk. "Come in." The door opens and Eld salutes me efore entering my office. "What did the higher-up's want?" I ask him. He hands me a letter. "This is for you and Commander." I thank him before he bows and walks out. I could go check on Katia now, she did say she was with Erwin. I stand up and make my way to Erwins office.

On my way there I ran into that shitty four eye's. "L...Levi! I need you. Come with me." She grabs my wrist and pulls me the opposite direction of his office. "Hange, what the hell are you doing?" I ask angrily, pulling my hand away. "N...nothing's going on, I just need your help....uh...cleaning my room. That's all." I look at her like she's an idiot, well, she is an idiot. "Don't lie to my shit-face. Tell me what's going on. NOW." I demand. She sighs and seems to relax a little. "Alright, but we need to go somewhere quiet. It'd be bad if word got out." I raise my eyebrow at the last sentence, but agreed to follow her anyway. "Fine, but we are NOT going to your office."

*A few minutes later*

Hange shuts the door behind her and lets out a heavy sigh. "You gonna tell me what's going on or not?" I ask, angrily glaring at her. "Yeah, just let me think for a minute." I sigh and lean against the wall of empty and old room. "Okay, so I'm not really sure how I should tell you this without you killing me right here." I place my index finger and thumb to my forehead. "Just tell me Hange. If it was serious enoughto tell me in private then I need to know." She sits on the couch in the room. "You should probably sit down then." I cautiously sit down next to her and she takes a deep breathe. "I, uh, I was walking to Erwin's office, I had some paperwork to give him, but...uh...when I got to the door and about to knock, I heard quite a few......interesting noises coming from inside." I let out an agrivated sigh. "That's what you wanted to tell me? What has Erwin fucking some chick got to do with me?" I ask as I cross one of my legs over the other. "It has everything to do with you. Did you tell me the other day that Erwin was giving Katia chores to do instead of being given to the Military Police?" I freeze for a second before clicking my tounge. "Don't be stupid. It can't be Katia...." Can it? "If you don't believe me, go have a listen for yourself. Don't tell me I didn't tell you so." And with that she got up and left. "Tch, I'd better be right Katia." I say to myself before standing up and walking back to Erwin's office.

It took me a few minutes to get back to Erwins office and as I got closer I began to clench my fist. That's definitely her. "I wish you were wrong Hange." I say through gritted teeth before I turn and storm back to my office. "Hello Heichou!" I hear that shitty titan brat say happily to me. "Fuck off." I say harshly before pushing past him. That bastard, he said he wouldn't touch her. I slam my office door shut and walk into my bedroom, slaming that door shut as well. I run my hand through my hair as I pace back and forth within my room. "Shit, she's not staying with me." I grab all of her things and chuck them into my office, on the floor. I couldn't give two shits about it being dirty for now, it won't be here long anyway. I sit on the couch and impaitiently await her arival.