Chapter 6 (WARNING: LEMON)

A/N If you don't know what Lemon means I'll put it simply.... THERE IS A SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT!

Katia's POV

"C'mon, try to hit me!"  Levi yells at me as lay on the ground. "I tried, I really did. You're too good." I complain before standing up and dusting my uniform off. "Tsk, idiot. The name 'Humanities Strongest' isn't just for show. Come, we'll stop for today." He holds out his hand to me. "O...okay." I stutter as I grab his hand. "Idiot, you're still nervous about this kind of thing?" He ask pulling me along to the empty dining hall. "No, not at all." I say happily, pushing him with my shoulder a little. We walk into the hall and sit down at the closest table. "Tea?" He asks, getting his cup ready. "Black?" I ask, to which he nods. "Yes please." I say politely before grabbing a loaf of bread to eat. "All you've been eating is bread loaf, you should eat something else for a change. You won't get any stronger if you don't." Levi says from behind me. "I know, but I don't feel like anything else." I say before taking at bite out of the loaf. He slams his hand flat on the table in front of me. "Katia." He growls, glarring at me. "Look at me!" He barks at me after I look away. I force my head back around to face him. "You don't have a choice in the matter, you NEED to eat something else. It doesn't matter if I have to force the food down your throat, you ARE going to eat something other then shitty, stale bread." He threatens before walking back to the tea. 

I stand up and walk to the window, looking up and out at the twilight sky. "When's the rest of the squad coming back?" I ask as I start walking up behind Levi. "The expadition was expected to last a few days, but that doesn't mean it won't take longer." He explains. "....you didn't answer my question..." I mumble to myself. "What was that?" He questions before placing my tea on the table. "Nothing...." I say quietly, taking a sip of my tea. "Hurry up and finish." He demands rather harshly. "You just handed it to me! How am I meant to finish it that quickly?!" I ask as he places his, now empty, cup in front of him. "I don't care, just hurry up and finish it. Come to bed once you're done." He orders before walking out the room. I shrug and finish my tea as quickly as I could. 

Should I clean up the dishes? I think to myself as I look at the cup, then the sink, then the cup, then the sink. "HURRY UP KATIA!!!!!" I hear Levi yell, almost making me drop the cup. I place it down quickly and run out the dining room door. BANG "Shit!" I yelp out in pain as I was pushed against the stone wall. "You know, I punish people who don't watch their language around me." Punish?! Is he going to make me run more laps? "S...sorry Levi, I was just caught of guard and....." My sentence was suddenly cut off by his lips roughly pushing against mine. I struggle against his hands that had my wrists in a tight grip above my head. I finally push him away, catching my breath. "Let me breathe next time." I say, angrily glaring at him. "So there's a next time?" He teases as he runs his thumb along my, now swollen, bottom lip. "Well obviously! We are going out after all." I answer as I push his arm, moving away from him. 

"Hey! Where are you going?" He yells down the hall after me. "To bed, like I was told." I smirk back and hold my hand out to him. "What about you? Are you going to join me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" He asks, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me softly. I moan slightly into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He pulls away from the kiss and  gently strokes my cheek. "Come on, let's go." He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "HEY!" I laugh as he walks me down the hall. "Don't complain. I wouldn't be doing this if you had just finished your tea quicker, I would be laying on the bed naked and waiting for you." He jokes. "You're crazy!" I laugh again as the blood had started rushing to my head.

Just as I was about to pass out from the blood rushing to my head, I was carefully placed on a soft surface that seemed to sink as I made contact with it. "Guess I had you over my shoulder for too long. Your entire face is red, are you alright?" I nod my head and wrap my hands around his neck. "Can we continue?" I ask pulling him closer. "Of course." He whispers in my ear before kissing me softly. I moan once again and grab a fist full of his hair softly. I feel a wetness slide across my bottom lip and deny him access. He growls into the kiss and bites my bottom lip in an attempt to get me to open my mouth. I pull away from the kiss. "Sorry, didn't work." I tease. I see him scowl at my smirking face before he launches towards my neck, licking and kissing harshly.