Chapter 18 (WARNING: LEMON)

I sigh as Hange explained our training for today to us. I don't know why I had to train with the new recruits, I was strong enough to train with the elites, but here I am...training with a bunch of kids. "Alright, today is a little different. Instead of titan dummies, you'll be fighting real ones." She says and I raise an eyebrow. "Are you sure this has been sanctioned? This doesn't seem like something the Commander would-" "Right, let's get going everybody!" Hange say as I, and the 104th cadets that joined followed along on our horses. I shake my head as my horse trots along. "Kat, do you really think Hange would go against the Commanders orders?" My brother asks. He woke up about a week ago and was given permission to start training again 3 days ago. "We are talking about Hange. I wouldn't be surprised. What does surprise me is that we're dealing with real titans while you're still recovering." I say as I see Hange humming to herself while swaying side to side. "I'll be fine. It's been 4 days since I woke up and I've been itching to do some training. Plus, if anything goes wrong, I've got you three to look after me." He says, look to Armin and Mikasa as well. "Yeah..." I say before I hear Hange call everyone to a stop. "I want everyone to pick a partner, you'll be practising in pairs since real titans can be a little unpredictable. We've got an even amount of people here, so no more than 2 in a group!" She says happily and I sigh. Socialising with the new recruits wasn't something I was great at. So unless I was talking to them with Eren, Mikasa and Armin in a group, I barely talked to them. I rub my arm awkwardly before I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Let's pair up Sis!" Eren says happily. "I would've thought Mikasa chose you to be her partner." I say, making him chuckle. "She did, but I've spent so much time with her while I was recovering that I suggested she pair with Armin. It'll give me some time to spend with you and it'll give her peace of mind knowing both Armin and I are being protected." He says and I smile, ruffling his hair. "Alright, well I'll be your partner." I say and we wait for everyone else to partner up. Once they had we begin our training.

"Ha! Did you see that Kat?" Eren yells excitedly and I chuckle. "Good job, but concentrate. These aren't dummies that don't fight back." I say and he nods. "Of course! But I'm gonna kill the most." He smirks, making me roll my eyes. "Eren! I want you to try and turn. We might be able to do an experiment at the same time!" Hange says and I turn to her in worry. This was getting way too much. Someone was going to get killed at this rate. "Don't do it Eren." I command him, stopping him from biting his hand. "I have to. Hange said-" "Hange is getting too excited and too overwhelmed by this. Someone is going to die if we keep escalating things this way." I say and he looks to his hand. "Eren...I swear to Wall Maria, if you bite your hand and turn..." I warn before he bites it. I growl and knock him against a tree, holding him there. "What do you think you're doing?!" I yell at him before noticing the amount of blood pouring from his hand and the lack of transformation. "I'm feeling really lightheaded Kat. Maybe we should stop training for now." He says and I nod, sitting him on the branch of the tree. "Alright, just wait a second. I'll get Hange to check you out, okay? I'll be right back." I say before flying over to Hange and explaining the situation. She fly's over with me and right in front of my eyes, I see a 15 meter Titan grab Eren from the branch. He was too weak to fight back. "Eren!" Hange yells before her gear malfunctions and she falls to the ground. I growl as I latch onto the Titans face. "Leave my brother alone!" I yell before boosting over its head and digging my blades deep into its elbow and cutting off the arm that held my brother. I see Mikasa swoop in and catch him as I landed against a tree. I yell in anger before going berserk on the titan, moving faster than it could grab me. I let out one last yell before my blades dug into the nape and cut its head straight from its body. My feet land on its head as it hit the ground. I hear everyone landing behind me and murmuring before I fall to my knees. I let out a stressed sob and cover my eyes.

"Hange! Where the hell have you been? Why have you got all the recruits around a...titan..." I hear a deep voice ask in anger before trailing off into shock. "Kat?" I hear it ask before I heard the zipping of ODM gear and a thud next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked before I felt a hand being placed on my back, causing me to look up and see Levi looking down at me. I take in a sharp inhale of air before turning to glare at Hange, making her flinch in fear. Levi hesitantly wraps his arms around my back in an attempt to calm me and stop me from potentially losing my shit again and letting my anger out on Hange. "We're leaving. You've got a lot to explain four-eyes." He barks and they start making their way back. "It's alright Kat." I hear him say as he pulled me closer and fly us up to a tree branch. Probably since titans evaporate after being killed, and we were on top of its decapitated head. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" He asks, pressing his lips to my forehead. "Just....just stress. Eren almost got killed and I lost it." I explain, leaning against him. "You mean, you did that?" He asks, pointing to the smoking titan corpse. "Uh...yeah..." I say sheepishly before he kisses me. "Don't worry. I've gone berserk as well. In fact, I also decapitated the titan. It's nothing to apologise for. It just means humanity might have more of a chance once we learn to harness your power, both in and out of titan form." He says with a soft smile, one he only showed me. "I know...I guess I just didn't know how strong I was." I admit shyly before he gently grabs my chin and lifts my gaze to look at him. He rubs my cheek with his thumb, making me blush more before he kissed me gently. I gasp slightly into the kiss before letting out a long sigh and kissing back. I feel my heartbeat quicken as he moves one hand from my back to my waist, and the other to the back of my head. I shiver slightly as he pushes our bodies together. I moan and wrap my arms around his neck, using one of my hands to grab onto his hair and tug gently. He groans and pulls away, pushing me onto my back. "W...wait, Levi." I say as I hold him back from attacking my lips. "What? Don't do something as badass as cut off a titans head and get me all worked up then expect me not to do this." He says, hovering above me. "I don't expect you to do nothing...I just don't want to do it here. Anyone could find us out here, plus it's really dirty out here and the bark from the tree is sticking into my back." I say and he looks around. "I don't think anyone would find us out here, but if you want to go somewhere private, that's okay." He says and l grab his hand gently. "Really?" I ask and he nods, pulling me up into a sit. "Of course, anything to make you comfortable. I'd stop completely if you wanted me to. But something tells me you want this as much as I do~" He growls in my ear, making me shiver. "Don't be an asshole, Levi. You know I do." I joke before he helps me stand. "Well, if your shaking legs were anything to go by..." He says and I jokingly slap his shoulder.