Peridot

Peridots POV
As I trudged down the nearly empty hallway, missing my older sister, Pearl, I was suddenly stopped by a girl with long, ebony hair. She had a badge that read " Hall Monitor " in bold print at the top. The bottom of the badge said "CAPTAIN" in huge letters. "Where do you think you're going?" She said, jabbing her finger in my chest. "I'm new here. Can you give me directions to.... hmmmmmm.... Miss.Sardonyx's drama class?" I pushed her finger away. "I'll show you." She said, and we set off down the hall. I opened the door to the room that the hall monitor had showed me. The hall monitor had already gone inside, so I assume that she and I have first block together. I look in the room, expecting to find a cold classroom, with desks and monologue books, like the drama room at my old school, but instead find a cozy, comfy room full of duo-beanbags, stuffed animals and food!At the front stood a tall teacher, who I assumed to be Mrs.Sardonyx.Mrs.Sardonyx introduced me with and incredible flare of energy. "Oh, why who do we have here? Why it's Peridot of course!!!" She said, with a loud laugh. I have never seen such a tall teacher before. "Hi everyone." I said. They all look so pale, and I looked like and alien, coming all the way from California with my tan, dark skin. "Peridot, you may have a seat next to Amethyst. Amethyst raised her hand, and I realized that she was the hall monitor that stopped me. The captain. She looked bored, and utterly did not care about anything that was happening. She is so odd. Her long, curly, ebony hair was sprawled all over our duo-beanbag. "Hi. Can you scoot over?" "Sure, NERD!" Ugh. She is so stubborn. Amethyst is a big, fat jerk.