Packing

Quick A/N before I get too into it❤️😂 Ok so I'd like to thank my bestie for giving me suggestions on how to improve my writing.... Misteria_Star   PLZ GO FOLLOW HER! She's awesome😄 Ok let's get into this.

Garnet's POV
After hours and hours of convincing my Aunts that Pearl and Peridot are nice, safe girls who are capable of having Ames and I over for six days, they finally agreed. "Thanks Aunt Sapphire! Thanks Aunt Ruby!" I said, pecking them on their cheeks. I raced upstairs, forgetting my usual cool demeanor and packed my stuff. I decided to text Pearl.

Garnet~ Hey! I've been packing, is there anything I need to bring other than clothes and junk like that?

Pearl~ Nah you'll be good!

Garnet~ OK thnx!

I called for Amethyst to pack up her stuff. I looked in the mirror and took off my shades. I decided I won't wear them on this trip. Eh.... I'll pack then anyways. Amethyst comes busting into the small room we shared. I looked around. Each side was basically identical. The door was in the middle, the beds against the back wall and a dresser with a mirror attached acting as a bed-frame. It was cozy, but it was space to live after all. Then I remembered that Pearl heads left to go home. Left is the way to where all the rich people live. Great! Not only do I like her, but I have a crush on a rich girl! Wait a minuet..... I just told myself I like her! I, Garnet Stone, have a crush on Pearl Waters. Wow. I don't believe it! My first crush! It's getting pretty late, so I put on a t-shirt and shorts and climb in to my bed. As I fell asleep, I thought of Pearl. Beautiful Pearl.

Ok idek what that was. It's like 11:00 and I have school tomorrow.... UGHHHH now I have to wake up at 5:45 in the morning. Once again, please follow Misteria_Star she is my bestie and has been so since kindergarten and were writing a book together... We're probably going to publish it to her page! I'll let you know where we decide to put it. ❤️😂Good night!

~Crabiabi