The Fight

I'm writing this in school Bc I have a free period in health lol❤️
Garnet's POV
Pearl is doing terribly. The depression hit her like a wave, washing over and taking bits of her away. We start back at school tomorrow, and even though Pearl says she's ready, I'm beginning to doubt her. She's so independent, she's lived a life alone with her sisters for the past years, I'm starting to worry. She can't take care of herself forever and she needs to realize that before its too late. I, Garnet Stone, will become her new caretaker.

The time had flown by so quickly, and I'm almost eighteen. Eighteen years old. A legal adult. I'll be able to move into Pearls house and care for her and Peridot. I can't wait.

I looked up at the bug Brock building stretching out In Front of me. 'Here we go' I thought, tediously walking in the building, my arm around my girlfriend, pale and shaking. Poor Pearl. She was up all night worrying. She looked so small and pale. I was so nervous I didn't notice the leg stuck in front of me. I tripped into a puddle. Someone stepped infront of the weak sun, weak from raining, and blocked the light. What reflected was a huge shadow with long hair. I gulped. I'm going to get my ass beat.

Sorry that was short... But once again I'm writing this in health class so bye!

COMMENT WHO YOU THINK THE TRIPPER IS!