Taking One For The Team

Garnet's POV
I winced as Pearl put rubbing alcohol on my fresh cut. She then wiped away the excess and wrapped my wound in bandages. She looked up at me in sorrow. She looked like she felt horrible, and I could see the blood draining from her face as her own wound bled. She has a deep cut in the center of her forehead. She wouldn't let me care for it until I was cared for. I really do love her. To show it, when she had finished working with my wound, I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, so much. You mean so much to me. I love you. Now let's go get you cleaned up." I helped her wrap bandages around her head and then we went to bed. I sure do love her.
Pearls POV
I woke up, tired asf. I tumbled downstairs for breakfast when I saw her. Amethyst. On my couch. Covered in bandages. And bruises. And cuts. And oh shit. "AMETHYST!" I yelled, not thinking. She awoke with a start, and got into a fighting stance. She looked up to see who it was and a flicker of recognition flashed across her face, and then she realized it was me. "Uhhhh." She groaned. First I thought she was upset to see me, but then I realized she was clutching a deep cut on her forearm. It had begun to bleed again. I ran over to her and hugged her. "I'm so glad your okay." I said, a barely audible whisper. She winced in pain, and I realized that I was holding this beautiful, bruised girl much too tightly. I set her on the couch and aroused Pearl. But then I realized when I tried to yank her from her bed, that she was being held down by a force I couldn't see in the dim light. I flicked on a lamp and gasped. "Garnet." I spoke. They were cuddling. 'OMFG SO FREAKING CUTE' I screamed in my head, silently fan girling. But then I remembered what I had come up here for, and dragged her out of bed, despite Garnet's strong hold on her. She jumped into action, and fixed Amethyst. School is going to be tough tomorrow. Amethyst and Garnet really took one for the team.

Wtf did I just write kill me now. In the next chapter, I will be putting in the OC's!!!! I should update it at about this time tomorrow or earlier. Love yall❤️