The Fight Pt.2

Hello! I've been very busy lately, I'm so sorry. Softball season just started and SOL's are about to start, so I've been studying, practicing, playing and running whenever I can. I found time to write, thank god! I truly do enjoy writing, so without further a due, the next chapter of FOREVER!!!!

Garnet's POV
I looked at the towering silhouette, blocking the sun from my field of vision. I tore off my sunglasses, which, by the way, I was wearing, and handed them to Pearl. I arose from the puddle and cracked my knuckles, ready to fight my worst enemy, Jasper Sullivan. We went way back.

It all started in fifth grade. Jasper and I had been friends since we were babies. We got along well until that one day. Our mothers went to college together, and our dads seemed to absolutely LOVE hurting us. They had a bad habit of drinking, and they were best friends. They were also brothers, making Jasper my cousin. So, in fifth grade, Jasper did the unthinkable. She got a "boyfriend". I say put quotation marks on that because she was young and dumb. Really dumb. She put me through a series of events, making me depressed and lonely. She was a bully, and she still is. And for that I will never forgive her.

I stood up and ripped off my jacket, handing it to my beautiful girlfriends skinny arms. Her face sported a look of concern, but her eyes showed hope and confidence. She knew I would beat Jasper. I knew it too. When I stepped out of the puddle, Pearl gasped loudly. Her face drained of what little color it held. I turned and saw the last person I expected to. It wasn't Jasper.

It was Cameron.

"Oh, my god!" I yelled.

I embraced the girl in front of me. I began to laugh as hard as I could, until she did what I was least expecting.

My ex-girlfriend gave me a kiss.

Pearls POV
I casually glanced over at Garnet, expecting a fistfight to be taking place, but instead I was coldly greeted by the sight of my Garnet kissing that girl. She has brown hair, with dorky glasses, a Panic! at the Disco shirt with skinny jeans and mint converse. I turned and ran, my head spinning. I'm fast. I ran with all my might, and I ignored the heavy footsteps falling behind my light tread. I quickly outran her. Garnet. I hate her. I love her. I hate me.

Wow dramatic. Also I used Savannah-is-trash 's OC.... I hope you like what I did with her.

Please comment your OC's or suggestions. Please tell me how you like the story please, I like how it's turning out. Thanks!

Love!

~abi❤️