Pretty Girls and a Vacation to Nowhere

Time Skip Synopsis just Bc I'm lazy.
After drama, Peridot and Amethyst became good friends. They had all classes together except for history, which sucked. When the bell rang signaling the end of the day, Pearl and Garnet walked out together. So did Peridot and Amethyst.

Pearls POV
I walked out of the school building carrying my books, walking next to Garnet. Her outfit look really good! She was wearing black Adidas pants with a red soccer jersey and dark red and black Jordans. She's really pretty, but I don't understand why she never took of these tinted sunglasses, covering her eyes. We were walking, making small talk when I felt someone grab me. I looked down to see Peridot looking up at me. We're only one year apart, but I'm much taller than her. She walking next to a girl with long hair. Garnet takes a look at her and smiles. The girl ran over to Garnet and hugged her. "Pearl, this is Amethyst!" She introduced me. "Nice to meet you, Amethyst. I see you've already met my little sister. Garnet, this is my sister Peridot." We reached the end of the school campus and Garnet looked over at me. "Which way do you two go?" "Oh, we go left." I replied. "Ah, we go right. See you tomorrow?" "Um... Garnet tomorrow's Saturday! Bye then." Peri and I head for home. I love our new house, but Peridots not so fond of it. See, we live in a really big house, and it makes Peri feel really bad for some reason. I reach under the mat and pull out a key. No ones home. Makes sense. Our dad is always on duty, and our mom died six years ago. I step into the entry room, and hang my sweater and scarf up. I step into the modernized kitchen to make a snack for Peri and I. I decided to put some peanut butter on a celery stick, and it was pretty good. When I finished my snack, I unlocked my I-Phone 6+ and sent a text to Garnet. She had given me her number at lunch.

Pearl~ Hey Garnet. We have next week off and everything and I was wondering if you would like to come over for a stay cation?

Garnet~ Um sure but what is a stay cation?

Pearl~ Doesn't matter. You and Amethyst come to
8900 Gem Ln.
Brooklyn, NY
Tomorrow morning at 10:00.

Garnet~ Ok see you then. Bye!

Pearl~ Bye!

"PERIIIII! WERE GOING TO THE STORREEEEE!" I yell up the stairs. She comes bounding down the steps. "Let's go."

At the store we buy six 2-liter sodas and lots of junk food. We buy food for meals for the next week. 'Oh yeah! I forgot to tell Garnet to pack clothes for the next 6 days!' I think. Stupid me. I get my phone from my back pocket and and composed a text.

Garnets POV
I turned on my I-Phone 5s Gold and saw that I have three new messages from Pearl.

Pearl~ Hey I forgot to tell you.

Pearl~ You need to bring overnight clothes for six nights.

Pearl~ Text me when you get these!

Garnet~ Okay! I will be all packed and I'll see you there! Bye!

Pearl~ Bye!

I put my phone down. What a day.

(A/N) OMG that was really long! Leave feedback and suggestions in the comments. I like this book so far.❤️😂