Pearls House

A/N: Hey sorry I haven't updated in a while... I have school and I tutor about 18 kids a week.... Anyways let's write! I have plans for this chapter (it going to be so cheesy you'll be able to smell it)! Well, here we go!😂❤️

Garnets POV
We walked towards Pearl's house lugging our somewhat heavy suitcases. Ames pulled out her compact mirror and perfected her long, curly, ebony hair. I grin. She's always so obsessed with making her hair perfect, I swear she would sell the house to keep her hair. Aunt Ruby, Aunt Sapphire and I all know why she loves her hair so much. When she was four, she was diagnosed with colon cancer. It was a rough time for us, financially, physically and emotionally. I'll never forget the night I saw her just after her big surgery. A teeny girl, just older than a toddler, attached to those huge, beeping machines. I was scared for her. We all were. A couple of weeks after her recovery, she had to go through chemo therapy (the study that makes you loose your hair). She was so sad the day we had to get it buzzed. I got mine buzzed too, just to make her feel better. My adorable, bald little sister. She LOVES her hair now. I love it too.

"Here it is. Pearl and Peridot's house!" I say when we arrive in front of a huge house, marked with the address Pearl had given me.

Peridot's POV
I was drinking some soda when I heard a knock on the door. I put down my Ginger Ale and rushed to the door. A huge smile spread across my face when I saw who it was. Garnet and Amethyst! "Come in, come in!" I said, ushering them into our home. "PEARLLLLLLLLLLL! GARNET AND AMETHYST ARE HERRRREEEEEEE!!!!" I yelled up the steps. "I'm coming!" She yelled back. She came running down the stairs in her blue crop top. She blushed when she looked up at Garnet. I wonder why.

Pearl's POV
As I came tumbling down the stairs, clumsily as it is, I ran down so fast that I tripped halfway down and fell ten steps. I stood up, nervously giggled and looked up at Garnet. I blushed when I realized she had seen the whole thing. As I looked at her face, I noticed that she wasn't wearing her glasses! Wow. That's awesome! But, wait! Her eyes, they're different colors! One is red, the other blue. Odd. I liked it anyways. "Welcome to our home! Would you like a drink? We have any kind of soda imaginable and water. What'll it be?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. I have a feeling this is going to be fun.

Amethysts POV
As I looked around the modern kitchen, I couldn't stop glancing at Peridot. Sure, she's rich and all, and she'd NEVER like a girl like me, but DANG. She is kinda cute. Okay, more than kinda cute. VERY cute. "OMG!" I think to myself."I like Peridot Waters!" I'm snapped back into reality when Pearl asks me what drink I want. "Um...... Grape Fanta." Garnet got a strawberry Fanta, Peridot a green ginger ale and Pearl a Blue Mountain Dew. We trekked upstairs. This is going to be fun.

A/N
see what I did with the soda lol? Anyways GN I have school tomorrow.....