13.Second day

Bruno's POV

"Bruno stay put!!!"

"But Phil...."

"The photographer will be here soon just stay and wait"

Phil and I were in the dressing room waiting for Jade..to be honest I was really excited..I mean to take the pictures not to see Jade...of course not

"We're here!!" I heard Jade's voice from outside and immediately felt nervous.

"Now you could go"

I walked out to see Jade setting up her camera...that must be really expensive...

"Hi"

"Oh hey"

"Um I'm just gonna stand by the background..."

"Yeah you do that" she wasn't even paying me any mind

"Sorry one of our friends sent that camera for her as a congrats gift yesterday" Faith apologized smiling at me.

"Oh..." I stood in front of the camera and did exactly what Jade told me...

2 hours.....

"Alright break" Jade shot off her camera and walked to the bathroom. Just then I felt a heavy weight on my back and laughter. Knowing who it was I spinner around the set having some fun.
While I was spinning I bounced into something and fell.... I heard something shater and a chorus of gasps.
I opened my eyes to see shattered glass and pieces of plastic allover.

"Oh no" I heard Faith's voice

Jade's POV

I was in the bathroom washing my face when I heard a shattering sound. Quickly I ran out to the set and immediately felt weak...

"What the hell happened" Bruno's manager yelled as he entered the room. His eyes fell on the mess on the floor. "Jade I'm so sorry"

"I think I'm done for the day" I muttered as I walked out the door. My eyes instantly began to spring water...but not sad tears...angry tears.....my camera....

ווווווווווווווווו
See ya in the next chapter.... Stay sweet