17.Stay

At some point during the movie Nate feel asleep. His head was on my lap and he was snoring softly.
(So sweet). When the movie ended I focused on Nate and how much his features changed since PS (photography school) eventually I feel asleep.

I woke up on my bed under my covers..but I didn't remember coming here last night...I don't even remember last night. I got up and walked into the kitchen where I saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and read it to myself.:
Morning shorty, sorry I didn't get to say bye but you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. Here's my new # ***-***-**** call me when you get a chance...Nate xo

I smiled at the note and pushed it in my pocket. I had some cereal and went to the bathroom.

After my shower I stood in the door way of my closet and contemplated on what to wear.

I dried my body and wrapped my hair in my towel. I grabbed some underwear and my outfit.

I grabbed my phone and punched Nate's number and saved it as 'ma boy'
Instead of calling him I sent him a text.

*Text convo*

Jade: Nate!!!!!!

He replied instantly

Ma boy: who is this?
Jade: Jade
Ma boy: Shorty!!!!!
Jade: stop -_-
Ma boy: never!!!
Jade: ugh whateva...wanna go to the park
Ma boy: sure :-)..meet you in 30
Jade: okay :-P

*End*

I smiled and went to the bathroom just to make sure my appearance was in order. I grabbed my phone and wallet and left.
I quickly got a taxi and headed for the park.

I sat in the park bench playing 'Follow the line' while waiting for Nate. I was about to beat my high score when someone shakes me and I died.

"Noooo..."

Nate laughed at me while I pouted at the screen "I was so close"

"I'm more important than that game...so no more game its Nate time now"

"Shut up"

Nate's outfit:

"You want some ice cream?" Nate asked

"Sure" I smiled

Nate and I walked to the ice cream shop and bout two chocolate cones.

After eating our ice creams we went to Nate's apartment where we had a Netflix marathon.

"Oh shoot Nate!! Its really late I have to get home"
It was 10:45pm and I lived a good distance from Nate's house.
I jumped off the couch and gathered my things

"Jade..Jade...Jade!!"

"What!" Nate was taken back from my sudden out burst."sorry.."

"Its OK...um..I was gonna say you could stay the night."

"Oh I can't. I don't want t-"

"You're not bothering me...I insist...besides you shouldn't be out alone this late anyway"

"Thanks" I dropped my things and sat next to Nate

"No problem...I'll get you something to change"
Nate got up and walked into a room which I guess was his bedroom.
A few minutes later he called my into the bedroom, gave me the clothes and showed me the bathroom.

I took a shower and changed into a pair of boxers and a T-shirt that fit like a mid thigh dress. I dried my hair in a towel and walked out into the living room..but didn't see Nate.

"Nate!!" I called a bit panicked

"In the kitchen shorty!"

Relieved I found the kitchen and sat on the counter while Nate made dinner.

Nate made French fries and fried chicken for dinner. We sat at the table and ate in silence.

"Shorty you can sleep in my room"

"But-"

"No buts.."

"Thanks again for letting me stay" I hugged him

"Anything for you shorty" he kissed my cheek and I went to bed. Nate's the best *^-^*

ווווווווווווווווו
Nate! Nate! Nate!...she's at Nate's house....see ya in the next chapter...stay sweet