34.Six(6) months

Its been six whole months since Nate fell asleep. And to be honest, I haven't moved on...yet..Bruno hasn't changed a bit, he never allowed me to do another photoshoot and its really hurting...Faith and Ricky have been really secretive but I'm going to find out. I have

"Jade!!!! Get down here!!!"

"Coming Bruno!" I ran into the living room "Yes"

"Who's Joseph?"

"My ex"

"Why is he calling you"

"Just to update me on his sister's bab-"

Before I could finish, I felt a burning sensation on my face. I looked to see Bruno watching me with blood shot eyes. If looks could kill I would of been dead then brought back alive and then stabbed to death.

"Why is your ex talking to you!?!?! Exs don't be friends!!!!!!"

Every step he takes to me,I step back. He pushed to the wall and I felt a sudden pain in my back. He punches me in my stomach over and over and over. He pushes me to the floor and starts kicking me in my belly. What surprises me is when he literally stomps on my face. Pain was all I could feel. My body then became numb. Bruno continued to punch and kick me over and over.

Faith's POV....

Ricky and I were planning this huge surprise for Jade and I'm on my way to full Bruno in. Ahhhhhh!!!!! I'm so excited!!!

I just pulled into their drive way....yaaaaaay!!!

I walked up to their door and attempted to open the door but it won't budge...

Knock knock!!

Slap!!!
"Ahh no!! Please!"

"Shut up!!!" Slap!!!
What the.....

I quickly ran to the window and peaked in.....no....
I saw Bruno hit Jade...numerous times.... I gotta get help
I ran to my car and drove home

At home...

"Ricky! Help!!!!""

"Baby what's wrong"

"I just went to see Bruno and u saw him beating Jade!!We have to go...like now!!!"

ווווווווווווווווו
Hi....see ya in the next chapter.. Stay sweet