heroine // sleeping with sirens

We're now sitting on the plane. It was honestly so hard leaving everything to fly to London and then tour for 9 months. But it also wasn't hard because I knew that I had Michael with me at all times. It's been about maybe 3 hours since we left Sydney. About 20 more hours to go and Michael is already asleep on me. I should probably sleep soon, but I slept literally all day yesterday. I pull my notebook out from next to me, opening it. I start writing down something I've had in my head for a while, not knowing where I was going with this.

-less than 20 hours later-

I wake up to Michael still asleep on me and a bunch of scribbles in my notebook from scratching out things. I couldn't make it sound right so I decided to scratch it out. I guess I couldn't think of anything and got so bored that I fell asleep. I look out the window to see the sun rising. I smile at how beautiful it is. The pilot comes over the intercom saying that we will be landing in about 10 minutes. I am so happy to be getting off of this crowded and uncomfortable airplane seat to get to the hotel and sleep in a bed. Yeah I just slept, but jet lag is already getting to me and I haven't even gotten off of the plane. Michael lifts his head, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. He sees me, smiling.
"Hi." He grins.
"Good morning sleepy head." I chuckle lightly as he smacks my arm.
"Stop." He laughs. The pilot comes back over the intercom telling us to fasten our seat belts for landing. "I'm so ready to get off this damn plane and sleep."
"Same." I groan with him.

I fall onto the bed and I swear I almost fall asleep within the two seconds I'm on it. But then I'm pushed off by Calum onto the floor.
"Ow! Calum!" I groan, getting up.
"What did you just do to Luke?!" Michael asks loudly as if I were his most prized possession.
"He pushed me off the damn bed. Asshole."
"Says the one who is what he eats." Calum groans. I stand up and go to push him off the bed again for what he said to me when Michael pushes me towards the other bed, both of us falling onto it. I could hear him laughing in my ear. He rolls off of me, pulling himself onto one side of the bed. Ashton sees us and then shakes his head.
"You guys are weird." He laughs.
"So what if we're weird" Michael defends himself. "You are too!"
"Yeah okay." Ashton laughs, laying next to Calum, who is already asleep. "I guess I'm sleeping here. Night guys." He turns off the only light source in the room, minus the door to the deck, letting in light from outside. I pull myself onto the bed, laying next to Michael. He already has his eyes closed, but he pulls me in with his arm, bringing me close to him. I smile, loving the feeling of his breath on my neck. I really like him a lot and honestly, this is the best thing that has happened to me so far on this trip. I just really hope that he likes me back. My thoughts are interrupted by Michael.

"Hey Luke?" Michael whispers after about 10 minutes of just laying close to each other.
"Yeah, Michael?" I whisper back. He pulls away from me a little so he can see my face. He just smiles and pecks my lips.
"I hope that's okay with you." He smiles even more. A small grin forms on my face as I nod. He pulls me back to him. I smile even more, loving how that's all he wanted was a kiss. We haven't even made it official, we've just shown that we like each other. It's beautiful. "Goodnight, Luke." He whispers again, the smile evident in his voice.
"Goodnight, Michael." I reply, falling asleep soon after.

I wake up to soft snores coming from Michael. I smile. The room is filled with sunlight and quiet laughter coming from Ash and Cal as they do a twit-cam, I'm guessing. I'm sure it was something dumb they were laughing about. I breathe in the soft scent of Michael's cologne as he keeps me close to him. Hopefully Ash and Cal aren't putting us in the twit-cam because that would not be good. I don't want to move to look because I'll wake the sleeping cutie next to me. I hear Ash laugh louder and it's obvious they're on the other side of the wall separating the two beds and the living area. The living area had a couch, a chair and a coffee table. I'm glad they are over there and not over here. The snoring stops from Michael as he pulls away from me a little to see my face again. I smile at him. His eyes are still a greyish-green which makes me sad. I wish his eyes were bright green like mine are bright blue.
"Hi" He smiles at me.
"Hi" I smile back at him. He pecks my lips quickly.
"You're so cute." He giggles a little bit. I feel my face heat up as it becomes probably a light pink. We laid there for a moment until he breaks the silence between the two of us. "I know we never officially said anything so..." He mumbles, probably thinking that I don't like him back, but I do. Oh I do so so much.
"If you think I don't like you, you are so wrong." I respond, smiling. His face lights up, his eyes becoming just a little brighter than they originally were.
"Really?"
"Yes really." I chuckle lightly. He places his lips on mine again for a moment, pulling away.
"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asks. I nod, biting my lip as I smile. He then pecks my lips again, giggling. He is really something.