photograph // ed sheeran

"Happy birthday!!!" I jolt up, hitting my head on the ceiling of my bunk. I groan, rubbing my forehead.
"Are you okay, Lukey?" Michael asks, putting his hand on my arm for comfort.
"Sorry, Luke." Calum laughs loudly, following with a small chuckle from Ashton.
"What time is it anyway?" I ask, still rubbing my head, assuming it's still early.
"It's nine in the morning." Ashton says with a smile. I roll my eyes and roll over.

"Why?" I groan.
"Because we made plans on our day off so you can enjoy your birthday." Calum huffs as he pulls on my feet to drag me out of my bunk. "You asshole. Get out of bed." He groans, still trying to pull on my dead weight. There's no way I am moving out of this bunk.
"I've got this." Michael says. The next thing I know, I'm feeling Michael's breath on my neck, sending chills down my spine as he whispers in my ear. "I have a surprise for you later and if you don't get up now, you won't get the surprise." Mikey whispers seductively. I almost forget how to breathe. I've never done anything before, so to hear him speak like that sends more chills down my spine. I roll out of bed quickly. I look around me to only see Calum near the end of my bunk, Ash is gone probably because he was annoyed with me not getting up, and Michael is right next to me. Michael grabs me by my waist as Cal smiles at us.
"You guys are cute. But judging by the look on Luke's face, I don't want to even know what you whispered to him." Calum laughs, walking away to let us be alone. At that point I realize that my cheeks were hot which meant they were beat red and my facial expression was still surprised. I can feel myself get hard and unfortunately, my sweatpants didn't help.
"Sorry babe." Michael chuckles lightly, kissing my forehead. "Do you need me to leave you alone or do you want me to do something to help you out?" The smirk in his voice evident as I try my best to not make awkward eye contact.
"Michael." I whine. "You're not helping."
"I meant as in something to turn you off." He says quickly.

"What would you do?" I ask. He shrugs.
"What turns you off?"

"This conversation." I say bluntly, annoyed that he wasn't helping at all, but it did help. It helped because I got my mind off the situation. A frown spreads across Michael's face which makes me sad.
"Harsh." He mumbles. I didn't know it hurt him that I was being honest. I hug him tightly and not even 10 seconds later, I'm being tickled on my sides. I squirm, trying to get away from Michael. My laughter only made it worse. I was laughing to the point of tears and my stomach cramping up. The tears blinded me that I tripped over Calum's shoes that were on the floor in front of our bunks. But as I fell, I brought Michael down with me. Mikey falls on top of me, letting out breathy laughs. This is a great start to the day.

I lean back against Michael's chest, watching him try to beat Calum at Fifa. Michael is honestly hard to beat.
"Wooo!" Michael shouts in my ear.

"Ow." I frown, putting my finger up to the ear he screamed in. Michael kisses the top of my head.

"I'm sorry, Lukey." My cheeks flush with a light shade of pink at the nickname.

"I'm sorry, Lukey." Calum mocks Michael.
"Hey. Shredder won, stop denying it by mocking me." Michael says, the smirk evident in his voice. Ashton had gone to bed about a half an hour ago since he doesn't like Fifa. I almost stopped being friends with him when I found out, but it's not a big deal. Calum turns off the console, standing up off the floor. He yawns, running a hand through his fluffy hair.
"I'm going to bed." He pauses to yawn again. "Please no sex." I frown.
"We are not going to have sex, shut up." I smack Calum before he leaves and he starts to laugh. Once he leaves, I get up off of Michael, facing him.
"I have one more birthday present for you." He grins. He gets up going into the bunk area to then come back with a book type thing. He hands it to me. "I didn't have wrapping paper so here you go." There was a little slot in the front and it had a paper in it that said 'Memories that will last forever' and you can tell it was written by him. I smile, opening it to see all of the Polaroids that Michael took of him and I so far while on this tour. "I bet you didn't think this is where all those pictures went." Michael grins. I smile back at him.
"Thank you so much." I kiss him softly and hug him at the same time.
"Happy birthday, Luke."