a.m, // one direction

As I'm chasing Michael to the bus, I have a huge smile on my face as I'm laughing and yelling. "Come back with my phone!! Michael!" I whine loudly as I chase him down. All you could hear was his giggles as he turns the corner. I catch up to him to realize he ran into someone.
"I'm so sorry. Oh my god. I'm so terrible." Michael says, putting a hand on the girl's shoulder who's laughing it off and dusting herself off.
"It's okay Michael." She smiles. She's standing with two other girls who looked a bit younger than her. "Hi Luke!" She smiles. Her smile and her friends' smiles didn't seem to go away. But they were all really calm. The most calm fans that I've met on this tour. I wave with a wide grin on my face.
"How are you guys doing?" The girl asks us. Michael smiles.
"We're good. Tour has been pretty fun so far." He replies with a big smile.
"That's good to hear." One of the other girls says behind her with a smile.
"What are your names?" Michael asks, leaning against the wall behind him with his hands in his pockets, trying his best to hide the ring on his finger.

"I'm Kaley, that's Kaylee, and she's Reagan." Kaley smiles, pointing to each of them as she said their names.
"That's ironic that both of your names are the same." Michael chuckles.

"That's what I was thinking! When we were in our group chat, I thought it was going to be confusing when we all met." Reagan laughs.
"Wait, so you all met online?" I ask, amazed at how we brought a group of friends together.
"Yep. I found one of us in our group, of like 7, on Fahlo because we were both coming to this tour date. We all became close friends." Kaylee smiles.

"Wow. That's so cool. It's cool that you all found each other online and we basically brought you guys together." I smile more. It is amazing. The fact that us as a band can bring together big groups of friends.
"Yeah." They almost all say in unison. We all start laughing about it and come to a silence.
"So do you all want pictures?" Michael asks.
"I mean, if you don't mind that." Kaylee says. "I mean, we don't have to get pictures. If it's a good day for you guys to get pictures, then sure." She smiles. I smile, nodding.
"Yeah. It's fine." I grin. We all get a group picture that a security guard standing near us took for us.

"Well I guess we've got to go now." Reagan frowns.

"Aw. Well, it was nice meeting you guys." Michael sighs. "Can I get hugs from you guys?" He asks with his arms open. All I could do is just smile as all three hugged him individually. Then they each individually came over and hugged me.
"Thank you for everything, guys. Seriously. It means a lot. We all wanted to thank you. You helped all three of us with our own problems and it helps." Kaley says before they all wave goodbye and leave. I smile genuinely. I can't believe we have impacted their lives in some way. We brought them together and they thanked us. They were very nice and they didn't pressure us to get pictures. They didn't even ask us to sign anything. I wish we had more fans like them. We'd be able to come out about our engagement and our relationship if our fans were like them. I'm cut off from my thoughts when Michael bumps into me, continuing to go to the bus. He had my phone in his hand, waving it around in the air as he laughs.

"I STILL HAVE YOUR PHONE." He yells across the parking lot. I frown.

"Michael!" I whine, chasing after him again.

"That wasn't funny." I pout, but kiss him and then smile. He smiles back at me.
"It was too." He replies, kissing me again.
"It was not!" I frown. He lifts my chin, kissing my lips once again, sweetly this time. This time it lasted longer. His lips are so soft, yet his kiss is more rough. I could feel Michael smirk against my lips as he tugs slightly on my lip ring with his teeth. I moan quietly at the gesture which allows his tongue to explore my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck loosely as I deepen the already hardcore make out session. I jump up, wrapping my legs around his waist as things got heated. He supports me by my thighs, carrying me to the back room, shutting the door behind him.

Next thing I know, both of us have no clothes on and we are really close together. Our sweat mixing as our kisses were hot and messy. Moans and groans coming from both of our throats as we both reach our climax. The first time we've had sex since before tour. We don't really do it very often. We cuddle more than we have sex. Michael pulls out of me, laying back on the floor. I lay next to him, panting at the same pace he was.
"That was amazing." He smiles at me. I smile back.
"Too bad it wasn't in a hotel room where we could shower after." We both chuckle after I made the remark.
"Let's get dressed and go to bed before Cal and Ash walk in. Thank god they were asked to be interviewed."

"They were?" I ask.

"Yeah. Ashton texted you. You didn't see it?" He asks as he got dressed in the pjs he left in the back this morning after changing. I just pull on one of his big t-shirts he left back here and my boxers.
"I wonder why I didn't see it." I glare at him. He chuckles, kissing me.
"Sorry. I forgot." He laughs, opening the door to the bunks, climbing into his. I climb in right after him and he pulls me close. Michael kisses my forehead, smiling at me. "I love you so much."
"I love you too." I smile, falling asleep with my head rested on his chest. His heart beat soothing me to sleep.

A/N: This chapter was dedicated to my friends Kaley and Reagan. They are obsessed with this story and keep begging me to post. I hope you guys are loving it so far. <3