Ryder the Love Expert (Protector 4)

       Ryder Tony Prince has been known as The Love Expert ever since he was three years old and decided to give his father some advice at love. Not to mention Ryder is the son of Grayson and Poppy Prince, also known as the power couple.

       When someone needs love advice, they go to Ryder.

       Ryder has been pressured to be the perfect boy because of his perfect parents. But what happens when the pressure starts getting the best of him? Easy. He turns to his one true love:

       Dance.

       Not only is Ryder a love expert, but he is also one of the best dancers in the state. Well, until a new girl shows up. Now, Ryder has to fight to keep his status as best dancer, but it's kind of hard when he can't get the new girl out of his mind.

       Now, he has to deal with being in his parents' shadow, handing out love advice, staying the top dancer, and, of course, be an example to his four younger siblings. What could possibly go wrong?

______________

Here is the summary of Ryder's story! The first chapter will be posted tomorrow, Monday the 7th.

So in the epilogue, Poppy tells Grayson that she is pregnant with triplets. For those who want to know the genders of the triplets, as well as another baby they have, here is a list of the Poppy and Grayson's kids and their age in Ryder's book.

Ryder: 17 (you already know he's a boy)

Alan: 13 turning 14 (boy)

Nolan: 13 turning 14 (boy)

Orchid: 13 turning 14 (girl)

Tulip: 6 (girl)

I can't wait to start writing it! I might even start now because it's only 9:30-ish and I like to stay awake until midnight, even on school nights.