4|Demons

| 4 |

Recap:

He knows I hate scary movies!!!

When I heard the beginning start I quickly shot up from my place on the ground and to my bed where Trevor is already at.

He laughed at my nervousness and I smacked him on the chest.

The movie starts and I prepare myself for a night of me jumping at every little noise and Trevor laughing at me for it.

Jerk.

ROSIE

When I woke up the next morning let's just say that 'feeling like crap' was a understatement.

I was coughing, sneezing, getting cold, getting hot.

Overall I know I was sick.

When my dad came in this morning he was shocked to see me wrapped in a blanket cacoon with tissues all over my bed and me sneezing every 10 seconds.

I was scary to look at.

He took my temperature and was again surprised to see it's 102 F

He told me to stay in bed and he would pick up medicine when he came back from work.

he left over an hour ago and i'm still in bed.

I got tired of just staring at the ceiling and decided to take a shower. I trudge over to my bathroom and lazily took off my clothes. When I looked at the mirror, a zombie would run for the hills.

I took a quick shower and got into some jeans and a random sweatshirt. I put on some fluffy pink socks and with my blanket I went downstairs.

When I arrived at the bottom of the stairs I could see in my line of vision a male silhouette sitting on the couch. It was too small to be my dad and I don't have any brothers.

I drop my blanket carefully on the ground and make my way quietly to the closet which contained emergency weapons in case of a intruder which in my case is needed. I grab the metallic colored baseball bat and carefully approach the intruder. My heart speeds up tremendously and my hands start to sweat with nervousness.

I put the end of the bat to the strangers skull and I see him immediately tense up.

"You have 5 seconds to tell me why you are in my fucking house before I smash your skull in" I say in my best deep voice.

He raises his arms in surrender and when he does, I see familiar tattoos on the guys right arm.

I put the bat down and smack the guys head.

"WHAT THE FUCK TREVOR!!!!!" I yell at him.

He stands up so I see him fully, he's wearing black jeans with matching converse and a red flannel. His brown hair falls perfectly around his face.

He smiles sheepishly at me before embracing me in a hug. I hug him back cause I can never stay mad at him for long. I pick up my blanket from the ground and wrap my self once again in a cacoon.

"Why are you here?" I say as I sit on the couch opposite of him. The only thing between us is the brown oak coffee table.

Trevor lays back down again on the couch and props his foot on the coffee table but one look from me got him retracting his foot quickly .

Wimp

"Your dad wanted me to stay with you in case of a intruder but it looks like your good to go" he said as shoots me a playful glare.

I just smile cheekily at him before laying my body down on the couch. My blanket wrapping me in never ending softness.

"You really are sick aren't you Rose" he said in sympathy. I hear movement and suddenly my head isn't on the couch anymore. Instead of the leathery texture of the couch I feel fabric. I peek out of my cacoon and see Trevor put my head on his lap.

He smiles at me which causes his dimples to appear.

If he wasn't my best friend, I would of dated him. Maybe.

I smile back at him and reposition myself like I was before but not before poking his dimple.

The day went on with us talking about meaningless things, him cooking for me cause I can't 'move a muscle' says Trevor.

He even canceled his shift at 'Mike's Garage' to take care of me. Such a sweetie.

Soon enough I hear my dad's car coming up the drive-way.

Trevor and I are currently on the couch once again but now my feet are propped up on his lap.

"Rose I'm home!!" I hear my dad yell from the door.

I get up slowly from my position on the couch cause an hour before my dad came a major headache started and it's still going.

I hate being sick

I walk over to him with Trevor on my trail and I see him currently taking off his shoes. As soon as he sees me he immediately comes to my side and checks my forehead.

"Your burning up Rosie, let's get you these medication and then you go to bed ok" he said with worry laced in his voice.

I nod meekly at him before him guiding me to my room.

I really hate being sick.

Let's hope tomorrow will go well.

.

.

Author Here
How did you like that!
Comment down below how you thought of it!
See you soon!
-allie

Author HereHow did you like that!Comment down below how you thought of it!See you soon!-allie