13| Demons

|13|

Recap:

He nuzzles himself into my neck making me giggle, with hearing it I can feel him smile against the crook of my neck.

We detach and I look into his eyes, the amount of emotion swirling through it is unbelievable.

It's hard to believe that this is the cold, ruthless Leader of the Demons

ROSIE

After our departure, I started walking home. Every step I took away from Roman was a punch to my heart. No boy ever showed me the compassion that he did, no boy ever opened so much to me in so little time.

Boys that I meet want to steal my virginity but I'm looking for a boy to steal my heart.

Soon enough I'm walking up the driveway to my house. I peer over my shoulder to see the driveway still empty.

He might still be in traffic

An idea pops in my head and I quickly make it to the door. I unlock it and quickly race to the kitchen.

A smile stretched onto my face as I prepare Dad's favorite food.

Homemade Pineapple Pizza

I drop my bag on the counter and started taking out the ingredients but before that I grabbed my pastel pink apron that has little flowers on it.

15 minutes later.....

I take out the large pizza from the oven and place it carefully on the cooler rack. Right when I did I hear the door being unlocked. I turn my head and see my dad mid-step in the middle of the hall, his eyes transfixed on the pizza behind me.

"Surprise" I yell as I put my hands up in the air.

He looks at me and runs up to me, lifting me in the air. I giggle as his hands dig into my sides.

He puts me down and kisses me on the forehead.

"Thank you so much pumpkin, I really needed this" he says while reaching for a piece.

A soon as he bit into it he groaned in delight. He puts down the half-eaten pizza back on the cooler rack and quickly runs up the stairs, saying that he's going to change.

I grab plates and napkins and gently put it on the coffee table.

This is going to be a good nighT

***
next day
***

I wake up to a sharp noise that is awfully loud.

I open my eyes and look around me to see my phone is the source of the noise.

I grab it and quickly lower the brightness down, I look at my notifications to see my alarm set to 6:30.

I rack my brain for an explication but It suddenly comes to me.

My eyes widen in realization