INFORMATION ABOUT THE CONTINUATION OF "DEMONS"

Hello Readers,

This is biaswrecker_tae the author of  'DEMONS'. 

I understand that majority of you have questions about the continuation of this book, and/or if I would be updating. I regret to inform you that this book will not continue after Chapter 22. The reason is because this book has lost interest for me. Honestly the high school bad-boy does not appeal to me anymore and I have grown out of it. When I re-read this book I cringe at my writing and the constant change in plot, no character development and countless number of plot holes. I know most of you will be sad, maybe angry under no circumstances will I allow hate comments to spring up after this update. 

You will be reported and blocked from my page and my stories.

I'm allowing you guys to still read DEMONS and not just take it down all together so please do not force my hand by writing nasty comments because I will delete this book without hesitation.

Some Good News : 

Even I could see there is potential in this book so I have decided to re-write this book all together, separately of course. The thing is that I want to place these characters more older, not teenagers. This new book will be in a world of MC's (Motorcycle Club). 

If you have any questions my inbox will be open.

thank you