Wish 2

I woke up the next morning. I can't believe I woke up at dawn. I only got to sleep like...1 hour? I don't know. I even had a bad nightmare.

I went to the washroom inside my room to wash my face. After washing my face, I took a bath and wore my uniform. Another day in school, it would've been better if only Ryeowook will be the only one I'll see once I get to school. I grabbed my back and opened the door and I walked passing the living room.

"Hi~" A guy greeted me, sitting in the couch.

"Oh hey." I walked. Wait. I walked a few steps back. "You..."

"Good Morning!" He yelled with a smile. 

My eyes widened. It wasn't a dream??? "What...what are you doing here?!"

"You took me in last night right?"

I did? Oh yeah. I did?! "Y...yeah...?" Freaky.

Someone rang the doorbell. I can't anwer the door immediately because this guy...

"Kyuhyun-shii...?" He opened the door! Where am I gonna hide him??? "Kyuhyun-shii!" Ryeowook yelled.

I smiled and looked at the guy sitting in a couch and Ryeowook looked too.

"Look, Ryeowook I can-"

"Hm?"

"You see this guy..." I pointed to the guy on the couch.

"Who?"

"Him...?"

"Oh yeah...I don't see anyone."

"You can't see him?!"

"Hmm...yeah. Oh come on Kyuhyun! I told you to stop playing games right???"

"But..."

"Let's go...or we'll be late."

"Yeah I'll follow, just wait a sec." I let Ryeowook walk first then I went back to the...GENIE. Yeah, the GENIE. "He can't see you?!"

"Nope...because I'm your Genie."

"You...you're really crazy!"

"Kyuhyun!!" Ryeowook yelled from outside. I ran hurriedly outside, leaving the...GENIE.

'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'~@*@~'

While walking, I still can't believe that...a...GENIE is sitting in my couch.

"Kyuhyun-shii."

Where did he come from???

"Kyuhyun-shii!!!"

"Yeah..yeah? What?"

"Are those eye bags? I told you to stop playing those games right???"

"I'm fine, its just eye bags."

Ryeowook is really nice, finally my mind is set. Genie? Can't be. It was just those games.

We walked to the bus stop. I get very happy like this, I get to be alone with him. I get to stare at those cute eyes, his side profile that I admire, his hair that I can smell, smells like a gragrance tha I got addicted to it and his lips, lips that I wanted to touch and kiss.

It pains me I can't do that. Even this close, if I do that, anytime I'll lose him. I don't want that. I wish...

Stop!

What???

"Kyuhyun-shii, the bus is here!" Ryeowook yelled.

"Uhh...yeah!" I followed him to the bus. What was that?