Wish 15

I opened my eyes. "Kyuhyun-shii?" A voice woke me up from my...sleep.

I looked around immediately. I'm in a rooftop...of my school. I hear the birds chirping, some voices of people. I'm back. I turned beside me and saw someone I used to long for. "Ryeowoook!" I yelled and hugged him immediately. "You're alright!"

Ryeowook looked confused. "Huh? Of course I'm alright, why wouldn't I be?" He asks. I let go of him immediately. Something's wrong. "Kyuhyun shii,classes will start soon." 

"Uhh...yeah." I replied hesitantly and slightly confused. What is this? Deja Vu?

"Kyuhyun shii, I'll go ahead." He stood up. I grabbed his hand and he looked back. 

"Ryeowook."

"Yeah? Do you want to come with me?" He asks, putting an innocent smile on his face. I let go of his hands, grabbed my things and walked beside him. 

Was it a dream?

"Ah, Wookie-shii, Kyuhyun-shii!" Yesung called us as we go down the stairs. Ryeowook ran to him, as expected.

"Hyung! Are you going to class now???" Ryeowook asked. 

This happened before...I just know it...Something's weird. "Ryeowookie." I called.

"Huh? Oh, sorry. We're going now Yesung hyung!" He said to Yesung.

"No wait." I interrupted before he started to walk. He and Yesung looked at me confusedly. "Wh--"

The bell rang and it surprised us. "Come on! We're gonna be late!" Ryeowook pulled me and ran to our classroom.

After classes, it seems like the same routine happened. Yesung going home with us and visiting town before going back home. I look so clueless, like I'm not from this world. I followed Ryeowook to the band room where Yesung was singing. 

"Why are we here?" I asked.

Ryeowook looked at me and smiled. "Uhh...aren't we here to visit Yesung?" He asks.

"Uh yeah." Oh yeah that's right. We always visit him if we have time. I gotta ask something...important. "Ryeowook."

"Yeah?"

"What are they practicing for?"

Ryeowook chuckled. "What happened to you? Kyuhyun shii, they're practicing for White Day." 

I was shocked. White Day?!  "Didn't White Day just passed?!"

He turned to me confusedly. "What are you talking about? White Day is in four days." He argued. "See? This is what happens when you always play games Kyuhyun!" 

What the heck...? Its been four months since White Day and its White Day again? Was all of it a dream?  It seemed so real. Was Ryeowook getting in coma a dream? Yesung being his boyfriend a dream? Eunhyuk and Donghae were a dream? Hankyung was a dream? Meeting...a Genie? Being with Sungmin...? Was all of it really just a dream?

"Ryeowook, I'm going first." I just need to confirm it.

"Huh? Aren't you gonna wait for us?" Ryeowook asked.

"Umm...I have to go somewhere." 

"Okay. See you tomorrow." He smiled at me and waved goodbye as I walk out of the room.

I have to see something. I quickly run out of school and rode the bus back to my home. It seemed so long but I finally arrived at the bus stop. I hesitated which way to go, back to where my apartment was or where his house was. In the end, I chose to see the house first. I walked to it at the same direction we used to walk at before.