Wish 9

Kyuhyun having amnesia means not being able to go to work. Sungmin thought its such a shame, he just got a job but won't be able to work because of that damn amnesia, which was his fault. In the end, Kyuhyun stayed at the house with Sungmin looking after him. Sungmin can't even imagine how he'll survive one day with someone who has amnesia but is snarky.

"Do you want to eat?" Sungmin asked.

"I'm hungry." Kyuhyun said while sitting comfortably on the couch.

Okay, what a stupid question to ask. He knows he can't cook and he ended up cooking his apartment but this house won't burn. He was willing to try it now that Kyuhyun let him do it. He hesitated at first but he pushed himself to cook. Finally. "Let's  see..."

"If Kyuhyun asks me to cook, his choices are only between Ddukbokki and Bibimbap." He remembered what Ryeowook said yesterday when they were in the kitchen cooking.

"Ddukbokki?" He asked himself. 

"Sungmin hyung, this is how you cook Ddukbokki."  Sungmin was lucky enough to remember that Ryeowook taught him how to cook both Ddukbokki and Bibimbap so he didn't hesitate to start. He opened to refrigerator and was surprised that the ingredients were there.

"Minnie hyung I'll leave some of the ingredients here. If you want to cook you could use this. We only need a few ingredients but we bought too much." And yes, those ingredients are still there and its right in front of him.

"Ryeowook is so nice." He smiled while taking out the ingredients one by one, for Ddukbokki. "Hmf, I'll show you Sungmin's cooking!" He put on an apron, a flowery apron and washed his hands. Little by little, he could start. 

He brought out a small-sized pot of water, he boiled it then added the rice cakes. He stirred the rice cakes so they don't stick to each other. He didn't look away from the boiling rice cakes because it takes only a minute, especially that he's cooking a few and in a small pot maybe its just seconds. He slightly undercooked them because as what Ryeowook said, they'll be cooked again later. He drained and rinsed the rice cakes wit cold water when he assumed its already soft enough.

He prepped the cabbage, garlic and onions the mixed the gochujjang, garlic, soy sauce and with sesame oil in a small bowl. Yes, sesame oil and not olive oil. He remembered it. He continued with the same process Ryeowook taught him until he was done. Kyuhyun could smell it from outside the kitchen and smiled thinking he might've succeeded cooking.

A few minutes later, after cleaning the kitchen, Sungmin washed his hands and called Kyuhyun. He stepped to the door. "Kyu--" He stopped when he was going to yell. "He's sleeping." He frowned a bit and walked to Kyuhyun sleeping at the couch. His eyes were covered by his hair. Sungmin swept his hair away to see his eyes. He sighed staring closely to the man in front of him. "You look so different when you sleep." He whispered to himself. He giggled and stood up, walking to the stairs.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes. "How different?" He asked himself. He looked at the kitchen and saw it was clean while still lying down on the couch. "He's done." He heard Sungmin's footsteps and went back lying comfortably and closed his eyes. Sungmin was hopping down from the stairs, properly-dressed and went to the kitchen. Afterwards, Kyuhyun heard the door closing slowly. 

He opened his eyes and could not hear any noise. He sat up and noticed a cloth flowing down to his hips from his shoulders. "What's this?" He pulled it off. "A blanket?" He was confused. He couldn't remember when Sungmin put a blanket on him. He placed the blanket on the couch and stood up,looking around. "He's gone." He said to himself and walked to the kitchen. He saw the food was already served...with a note. He took the paper with the note.