Wish 10

Outside the pet shop, Kyuhyun was leaning on the light post for Sungmin told him to wait. Sungmin went to a nearby pastry shop to buy some snacks for them to eat later. "What's taking him so long?" He asked himself while looking at his watch. He looked around the place and watched the people on their own errands. Children running, girls and boys dating, parents who have gone shopping, businessmen busy on their phones and many more.If he really had an amnesia now, he won't care. He would've walked straight to the road and get bumped by a car because he's stupid and he has an amnesia. Yet, he doesn't have. 

"Kyuhyun!" Sungmin yelled while running to him. He was carrying two packs of desserts from the shop and even took a lollipop with him. Wow, he has lots of money.

"What took you so long?" Kyuhyun asked irritatedly.

"Sorry, there were so many I can't choose."

"You can't choose? It looked like you bought all the desserts they displayed." Kyuhyun said as he took one of the paper bags from Sungmin to help him. "Why do you even have a lollipop?" He asked while walking.

"This was free." Sungmin licked the lollipop. "Want to taste?" Sungmin smiled.

"You just licked it."

"You can lick the other side." Kyuhyun glared. "Sorry..." Sungmin went back licking the lollipop.

"Sungmin, do you have to lick like that?" 

"Hm?"

"Loud licking? I can totally hear you."

"But its too big..." Kyuhyun glared again. "Okay okay...I'll just...silently lick it..." Sungmin went back licking the lollipop." Kyuhyun sighed and decided to ignore him while walking.(asdfghjkl i was totally imagining something else xD)

They decided to go home since probably they are tired already and Sungmin knows Ryeowook will come by today. That's probably the reason why he bought so many snacks, pastries and desserts. When they reached their house, as soon as they are in front of the door they both stood up and stared at it. For about...2 minutes. Kyuhyun sighed. "Sungmin."

"Huh?" Sungmin turned. "Oh yeah yeah...keys keys..." Sungmin bit the lollipop and looked for the keys on his pockets. "Whrr ish it??"

Kyuhyun watched him looking so stupid looking for the keys with a big lollipop on his mouth. He smirked and them approached him,  lifting his hand and touched Sungmin's hair behind the hair. Startled, Sungmin immediately turned and held the lollipop. "Kyu?"

Kyuhyun stroke Sungmin's hair slowly then pulled his hand back, showing his fist to Sungmin then opening it. "Looking for this?" He asked as he hang the keys between his thumb and point finger. 

Sungmin was mouth wide-open. "How did you...?"

"You think I don't know magic?" He asked. He chuckled and them walked to the door and opened it. He peeked from inside and called Sungmin. "Sungmin, close your mouth and come in." 

"Uhh..yeah yeah...I'll close my mouth and come in." He immediately walked inside and slammed the door.

"Stop slamming the door."

"Sorry." Sungmin apologized. 

------------------

Ryeowook was hopping happily with his backpack like a kid from school and humming when Yesung called him from behind. "Wookie!" He turned around and saw Yesung running to him but tripped and fell. -.-  

Ryeowook walked to him and helped him get up. "Are you alright hyung?"

"Yeah." Yesung cleaned his clothes. "Going to Kyu's?"