Wish 8

After Ryeowook washed the dishes he decided to join Yesung inside the band room. Kyuhyun having no idea wasn't able to stop him, when he knew, it was too late. So he's stuck with Sungmin and Eunhyuk at the living room. He's pretty sure the atmosphere is kinda awkward now that he heard something he shouldn't have. He tried so hard to ignore it so it wouldn't develop to that. Its pretty dangerous.

Kyuhyun was walking around the living room, for nothing, and spotted something outside. He got excited as his eyes widened. "Is that a van?" He asked himself. Then he turned to Eunhyuk. "Eunhyuk, whose van is that outside?" 

Eunhyuk looked at him immediately. "Huh? Oh...that's Donghae's."

He suddenly thought of something and smirked. Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun carefully and noticed that smirk. "Kyu, what're you thinking?"

Kyuhyun turned to Sungmin slowly and grinned. "Where's Donghae?"

--------------------

"You want to use my van?!" Donghae yelled at Kyuhyun outside the house. "Why???"

Its not like he has a reason actually, he just wants to ride it. "Ummm...ah! I wanna tour Sungmin around!" 

Donghae looked at him and was pretty convinced. "Okay...but can I come with you?" He smiled. "I know! Let's go to the beach!"

"Yeah sure. But let my drive."

"Fine. You drive." 

"I can't believe Donghae agreed." Sungmin said while standing at a distance from Kyuhyun and Donghae.

"So they're going for a ride?" Eunhyuk asked beside Sungmin.

"They're laughing and smiling. So I guess they are." Sungmin sighed.

"You guys wanna come?" Donghae asked. "We're going to the beach!!"

"Beach?! You need to ask?" Sungmin and Eunhyuk answered in unison then approached them and had a little bit discussion. 

Kyuhyun went back inside the house to invite Ryeowook and Yesung with them. He remembered they're at the band room so he went to the stairs. He stopped before he could take one step thinking about Ryeowook and Yesung alone in a room. He pushed himself and walked up the stairs slowly, nervous. He saw the room and walked to the door. It was sound proof, but there was a small opening at the door so he could hear clearly the sound of piano, their voices and their laughs. He peeked. 

"No! This first!" Ryeowook played the piano. They were sitting beside each other on one piano chair. He guessed Ryeowook was teaching Yesung how to play a certain piano piece. Ryeowook was smiling widely and so does Yesung. He was not gonna bother to go in until he heard his name. "Why can't you play it right? Kyu learned it in a short time!" Ryeowook laughed.

"You do know he's a genius." Yesung laughed with him. 

He finally had courage to approach them. He opened the door. "Hey." Ryeowook and Yesung immediately lifted their heads and looked at Kyuhyun.

"Hey Kyu." Ryeowook greeted and smiled.

"We're going to the beach. You guys wanna come?"

"Sure!" Yesung and Ryeowook replied at the same time then started standing up and grabbing their things. Ryeowook walked out of the room first then Yesung followed by Kyuhyun behind them. 

Yesung stopped walking and waited for Kyuhyun and resumed walking beside Kyuhyun. "You have a car?"

"No. Donghae has a van outside hyung." Kyuhyun replied while walking down the stairs. Yesung nodded and walked first. Ryeowook was met with a hug from Sungmin. Sungmin was already carrying stuffs like sunblocks, towels,hats, slippers, clothes and such. When they reached outside, Donghae and Eunhyuk was already inside the van.