Wish 5

This is not happening. 

Ohh, someone's gonna confess today~

Shut up.

Neh, Kyuhyun shii, Yesung's gonna win over~

As if I'll let him. 

Kyuhyun walked away and received a phone call. "Hello?"

"Yah Kyuhyun!" He hung up when he heard Yesung's voice. Then Yesung called again. "Don't hang up!"

"What is it?"

"You're gonna help me right?"

"Help you in what?"

"Confessing~"

"HELL NO. Its your confession!"

"Why do you sound mad?"

"I'm not mad...I'm angry."

"Why?"

"Nothing. None of your business."

"You're seriously not gonna help me?"

"Nope."

"Okay...congratulate me later! Bye!" Yesung hung up the phone. The Genie was giggling on the side, which was really obvious as Kyuhyun glared at him. 

"Why are you so naughty? You always play...tricks...on me. That's right!" Kyuhyun ran smiling which left the Genie a big question mark. 

What was that? He flied and followed Kyuhyun.

----------

During lunch time, Kyuhyun decided to eat lunch with Ryeowook and as he expected, Yesung was already there.

"Is it alright?" Yesung asked Ryeowook while preparing to leave.

"Yah sure hyung. Kyuhyun's not here so--"

"Yo!"

"Ah, Kyuhyun!" Ryeowook said. "Where have you been?"

"Just around the corner. Say, wanna eat lunch?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Okay. Yesung hyung and I are going anyway, come on. Let's eat together." Ryeowook smiled then started to walk. 

Kyuhyun and Yesung followed from behind and whispered to each other. "You're not helping."

"Who told you I was helping?" Kyuhyun smirked and walked first. 

The Genie just kept on observing them wherever they go.

-----------

At the school cafeteria, Yesung was left in the table while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook went to order. 

Poor hyung...Kyu is so evil. The Genie sat beside him as he observes him. A minute later Ryeowook and Kyuhyun went back. Kyuhyun saw the Genie and shooed him away so he won't cause any distraction. The Genie disappeared.

"Yah, Ryeowookie, are you gonna watch our performance today?" Yesung asked.

"Ofcourse I will." Ryeowook agreed and then they started to eat.

-----------

At afternoon, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun was left inside their classroom. "Are you sure you left it here Kyu?" Ryeowook asked while busy looking for Kyuhyun's cellphone.

"Yeah. I left my bag here and when I opened it in the cafeteria, I can't find it."

"I see. I really wanna watch Yesung hyung's performance..."